This guy has shot at my local airgun range (idleback in Rotherham) the guy there who has helped me out no end, Paul, has done a lot of training with him and today they're closing the range down. Gutted doesn't even begin to describe it.

But Ben is an absolute legend, and if you don't feel proud to be British when you meet him the you don't deserve to be British..

Well done Ben, top man

our lads need shipped out of there and that place wiped of the face of the earth

true,, a very brave lad, hope to feck people will look after him when he is older, as (time )can be very cruel, people can forget. about you :yes::yes:

• Like 10

Up most respect from me, I'd guess not many haven't been touched in some way now from this war... I hope all the lads get the care and respect they deserve...

Edited by NEWKID

Should never have gone in the first place. No rag head is worth the life of one British soldier let alone the 400 odd who have paid the ultimate price.

spot on........... ;)

our lads need shipped out of there and that place wiped of the face of the earth

true,, a very brave lad, hope to feck people will look after him when he is older, as (time )can be very cruel, people can forget. about you :yes::yes:

How Very True , Those Who Sanctioned This War Will Off Forgot About Him Already . . That's If They Even Bothered To Agknowledge Him In The 1st Place . . Oh Yes They Will Say What They Think Needs To Be Said In Public To Suit There Political Aims But The Reality Off It Is These Politicians Would Move Heaven And Earth To Stop 1 Off There's Fighting For There Country . . There Offspring Will Be Making Millions As Middle Men Shipping Arms Around The World Or Banking Where They Can Amass There Fortune At The Expense Off Others . . This Man Has More About Him Than All Those In Power Have put Together x 10 . . . Proper British Hero . . Should Be Knighted !!
  • Like 2