Beefing Up A Full Hound

my 10 month old hound doesnt seem to put the weight on as in her hip bones are shown but her ribs arnt ive never had a full hound shes fed twicw a day and then every other day they get raw chiken ect she was wormed with drontol do u recken she will b like this till she starts to fill out ?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nowt much wrong with that dog, apart from its coat, Malaseb shampoo is what you need, a good vigorous brushing against the grain, get stuck in, cod liver oil capsule, 1 a day, fresh water, as for brow

Half the Western world and f**k knows how many Americans are fat as f**k...biggest problem is...bread and bread products...cakes...and what do we make them with wheat...   I have a well respected a

Infact fook me even Jesus liked a loaf or two..

Posted Images

Add some dry food to her diet or brown bread. That's what worked for my bitch, she packed it on. Also when feeding raw I always add veg a few times a week.

Sure others will have their own ways but that's what's worked for me.

ALRIGHT PAL.

GET A GOOD COMPLETE MEAL.

IE.RED MILLS RACER AND USE IT AS A MIXER ALONG WITH MEAT

VEG AND OILY FISH.

TOAST BROWN BREAD UP 5/6 SLICE WAE EVERY MEAL.

3FEEDS PER DAY.ALSO GET BUTCHERS DRIPPING AND MIX 3OZ PER FEED.

3/4WEEKS AND YOULL DEFINETLY SEE A VAST CHANGE.

PLENTY WALKING AND CUT DOWN ON THE FREE RUNNING TILL YOU GET THE WEIGHT ON.

ATB.

3TS.

And if a 10 month old's pin bones are showing, "You are doing it wrong!"

The dog is either wormy or you are simply not feeding enough. There is zero reason though why a dog would need to eat dog gone bread at anytime during its entire life. Makes absolute zero sense whatsoever. I dont care what grandpappy dont know shit told you.

Bread is nothin but a carb which there are plenty of in dry dog feed. Bread costs a shit ton more per calorie too cuz its human grade. And wheat is utter shit and is horrible for not only the dog but you also. Ya ya we all eat it but that dont make it right. Carbs 4 cals per gram. Dont matter how you want to debate it thats the bottom line and bread is more costly than dog feed so why in the hell would you feed it. A descent cup of dog feed is goin to have 400 plus cals in it and its way way cheaper than some nasty ass wheat bread.

Edited by Dan Edwards

I always feed my dog brown bread....lol,but I don't know fcuk all...lol .

Thats pretty much my point. Just cuz folks have always done it dont make it right. If people would just stand back and evaluate the situation and have just a basic knowledge of nutrition about them they would say, "What the f**k am I doing that for?" And then they would just stop doin silly shit that dont matter.

• Like 1