• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly, Malt! (Brilliant article, by the way, isn't it?) I was talking to a mate about this only yesterday. As he said; 'Look at the livestock on the fields. Some will be laid down, having a kip, wh

Fell asleep a little later than usual last night, but been awake since 3.30 thinking about this thread.   TC

I can sleep in broad day light, always been able to sleep when ever i feel like it. Pisses the wife right off, as she struggles to sleep, and if she is woken, she can't get back to sleep.

i can sleep as soon as me head hits the pillow..............now i do have a confession of when i was in me teens ,..i remember waking on the toilet with me mum holding me hand saying its alright wayne............i couldnt work out what was going on ,...then i remembered shiteing on the living room carpet in pitch dark and it was very strange...........

will never forget it.........when we told me nan i had been sleep walking and what i had done in the living room,..............she said it was because i was eating loads of green strawberries from the garden that day...........and i swear she was right as i have never sleep walked since that night many many years ago........... :D

that was a weird night but was true ,.......im not embarrased and still make some friends chuckle when they talk about sleep walking.. :laugh:

this insomnia is it more common in people who have had alot of millitary exsperience ..........as the mind is trained all hours and constantly needs occupying...........

my mate suffers terribly and he was in the army but he cant sleep at night ,..........

edit too say i exspect there are plenty of off spring being made from these sleepless nights........lol ,.......you studs..

in birds case .,.....grab the lamp lol

Nah no military experience here mate! Just a brain that won't turn off. It's bloody 03:28am and here i am on THL and browsing ebay :icon_eek:

Someone knock me out :laugh:

PLEASE! :laugh:

• Like 1

I was layed awake worrying that the bin was going to blow over in the wind last night, im fooked tired now

Would it not been easier to get up and secure the bin?
Nope it would have been easier to go to sleep and forget about the bin. It's rubbish ffs!!!!... Lol

I think if you play video games or stay on a computer, your never going to go to sleep. Better reading a book.

Cattapults of the world :laugh:

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism to steal from many is research?

:D

I think if you play video games or stay on a computer, your never going to go to sleep. Better reading a book.

Orrrrrrrr shut your eyes... :-)

I was layed awake worrying that the bin was going to blow over in the wind last night, im fooked tired now

Would it not been easier to get up and secure the bin?

I had secured the bin lol, my fella put the idea into my head that the wind would blow it over... if i had got up to check the bin id still be awake just freezing cold and soaking wet as well

Cattapults of the world :laugh: To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism to steal from many is research?

:D

:laugh: that doesn't happen surely............ :hmm:

Never had trouble sleeping................. getting up on the other hand............. LOL

I'm a f****r for sleep talking, I'll have full blown conversations with people while I'm fast asleep. The other night I had to feed the penguins a brisket apparently, found it very funny too, laughing in my sleep. :blink::laugh:

Never had trouble sleeping................. getting up on the other hand............. LOL

I'm a f****r for sleep talking, I'll have full blown conversations with people while I'm fast asleep. The other night I had to feed the penguins a brisket apparently, found it very funny too, laughing in my sleep. :blink::laugh:

Apparently I talk in my sleep too. It's never woken me up though. I'm told I have chats with people - say my bit - leave a gap for them to reply - then carry on.

My most recent one is saying "to someone" - "Oh yes. Jack must be about 70 now. Used to drive lorries, but got one stuck under a bridge. Serves him right for not having his blood pressure taken." All this while sitting upright in bed with my eyes open! :laugh:

That would freak me out if i saw someone else doing it. :icon_eek:

• Like 2

Apparently I talk in my sleep too. It's never woken me up though. I'm told I have chats with people - say my bit - leave a gap for them to reply - then carry on.

My most recent one is saying "to someone" - "Oh yes. Jack must be about 70 now. Used to drive lorries, but got one stuck under a bridge. Serves him right for not having his blood pressure taken." All this while sitting upright in bed with my eyes open! :laugh:

I used to do that when i was younger....alot. Also used to run downstairs and watch the tv, but it wasnt switched on.... :icon_eek: Seemingly my Dad would ask me what i was doing, i'd say "Watching tv"...........he'd say "ok but you'd better going back to your bed?"......Then id just get up and go back to bed. Never minded a thing in the morning....freaky!!

I used to do that when i was younger....alot. Also used to run downstairs and watch the tv, but it wasnt switched on.... :icon_eek: Seemingly my Dad would ask me what i was doing, i'd say "Watching tv"...........he'd say "ok but you'd better going back to your bed?"......Then id just get up and go back to bed. Never minded a thing in the morning....freaky!!

Most people just piss themselves laughing at me, encouraging my random sleep conversation. I've never seen anything like it with anybody else, so can't imagine it. Crazy. :laugh:

Worrys me a bit sometimes about what I might say though, one night I might find myself waking up to a black eye! :icon_eek: Not that I've anything to hide, just the random shit i come out with while sleeping. :angel:

Edited by Born Hunter