What would your dream job be....I'm happy with my lot...dry stone walling/hedgelaying/molecatching and bits and pieces of pest control...

What would you like to do, or are you like me, in a good place.... :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I'm honest IDE prefer not to work,,, win the lottery that would do for me,,,, I wouldn't be one of those folk who win ,,, but don't move house ,, or they carry on working,,,   I like doing stuff

Cameraman on babe station

immigration officer

my dream job would be to work on DIY SOS get decent money but the same time doing

something for others that really made a difference to the peoples lives.but anything like

that something that bettered peoples lot in life

• Like 2

well finished now (60) done heavy manual work since i left school (1968), fecked me back up in 82, but carried on to long really. Worked in a local Brewery 30 years (hand stacking Kegs (20000 ) a day that some feckin weight. :yes: One job i always liked the idea of his teaching (clay shooting), i used to bit years ago, and nice way to make a living. :thumbs:

You must have had some build in your day bird :thumbs:

was always strong, me dad was the same in his day .I suppose doing all them years as held in good shape now, still lamp for 4 hours when i go out, pity i fecked me back up, but there people lot worse than me and 1/2 my age . :yes:

• Like 4

been a plasterer most of my working life but got fed up and went up north and worked on a small estate doing a gardener handy man for 4 years enjoyed that healthy lifestyle and all the fruit and veg you could eat money was piss so back to the plastering .Wouldnt mind doing that again maybe with a bit of pest control thrown in

I would love to work outside instead of the gloomy open plan office I have been in for the last several years pushing paper around and around and staring at bland figures on a screen all day. I think I have been institutionalised now and just wouldn't know where to start to change things. If I was younger I would do some related study but I have too many responsibilities now and although I manage, time is at a premium. I always feel really envious of you fellas that are happy with their work, I don't think I have ever been in that position. Still the rest of my life is great, I have a great wife and kids and I enjoy my leisure time so I guess you just learn to take the rough with the smooth.

• Like 1

If I'm honest IDE prefer not to work,,, win the lottery that would do for me,,,, I wouldn't be one of those folk who win ,,, but don't move house ,, or they carry on working,,,

I like doing stuff with the family,,,going places , trying different activitys,,, so long as I could hunt 3 times a week,,,that would do for me

• Like 8