Things That Woman Have Said

Mid swing of f***ing a Irish girl in Australia back packers hostel shared room with 5 other folk she jumps up and shouts shit runs too the toilet and let's out the biggest dose of the shits that the whole room can hear from the toilet she dint come out the toilet for 3 hours

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your cocks between my arse and the carpet .... and i was goin like a steam train

when i was 17 i had an old bird teaching me the job --one night she says do you fancy a 69 i thought feck it why not we get into posistion and she farts within seconds she lets another one rip --- i j

"oh my god! You look like a down syndrome trying to whistle" just as I was getting to the vinegar stroke......... Cheeky bitch!

what about stupid things they have done,, :censored: like two hours ago,,, she reversers the car out,,,nocks the green weely bin over,,and rips the front bumper of the car in the prosses,,,, i mean for fucks sake,,,its big green weely bin.....

and of course the bin is full to the top of dog and ferret shit :bad: and guess who had to lend her his van,, as she was late for her P.T cliant,,,and gues who had to clean the shit up...mend the car,,,,,,,and to top it all my 3 year old,, who was sat in the car whilst i repaired it,, pressed the button down,, i got him out.....yep you guesed it,, the keys are looked in aaaaahhhhh :censored:

what about stupid things they have done,, :censored: like two hours ago,,, she reversers the car out,,,nocks the green weely bin over,,and rips the front bumper of the car in the prosses,,,, i mean for fucks sake,,,its big green weely bin.....

and of course the bin is full to the top of dog and ferret shit :bad: and guess who had to lend her his van,, as she was late for her P.T cliant,,,and gues who had to clean the shit up...mend the car,,,,,,,and to top it all my 3 year old,, who was sat in the car whilst i repaired it,, pressed the button down,, i got him out.....yep you guesed it,, the keys are looked in aaaaahhhhh :censored:

few year back mine went out with the lurcher and 2 terriers -- i got back in from work there laid out on the drive in the sun ---an hour later she gets back in i`ve lost your dogs ----she`d spent an hour n half looking for them soon as she`d let them off they legged it home .. :D we had a big glass cabinet in the hall full of trophys she decides to throw a big bundle of washing down the stairs -- straight through the cabinet.. i forget how many times shes locked herself out .. put an hot iron on the carpet set fire to the kitchen . at least twice a week she asks me how to get the pipe out the dyson .. burnt food ffs the lists never ending . we went to devon on holiday she left her handbag with the spending money in it at home .. :D where to stop

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 3

Shame your so far away I'm rather quite good at getting into locked cars. :thumbs:

took me an hour,,,,lol,,, jemmy bar,,, bending the door frame out a little so i could work the 3 mil fencing wire round the the pop up lock nipple thingy

"oh my god! You look like a down syndrome trying to whistle" just as I was getting to the vinegar stroke......... Cheeky bitch!

LMFAO

3 most hurtful words you could get would be

Are you in?

or

Is that it!

Edited by masmiffy

LMFAO

3 most hurtful words you could get would be

Are you in?

or

Is that it!

is they it that reminds me when I was very young walked into my mum and dads room and I heard my mum sayin that as I walked inn to my da , true . I call him daddy shit shag noo lol

Plastic door stop, jammed in the top, length of brake pipe, picture hanging wire taped to it and fed through I

Shame your so far away I'm rather quite good at getting into locked cars. :thumbs:

took me an hour,,,,lol,,, jemmy bar,,, bending the door frame out a little so i could work the 3 mil fencing wire round the the pop up lock nipple thingy

Plastic door stop, jammed in the top, length of brake pipe, picture hanging wire taped to it and fed through the brake pipe almost like a mini dog warden loop pole thingy, :thumbs:

Guest thebigdog

Cut a tennis ball in half place it over the lock system hit it hard and pressure pushes up the lock ... Simples ...............

aye in 1982 :laugh: lock technolgy has move on a bit socks :D

• Like 3

f**k me,,,just got back from a squirrel job,,,as i drove on to the drive,, i noticed her car now has a puncture,,, :censored: it had not even mooved 10 foot,,,,

so out with the tyre brace,,,, snap,,, tyre brace broke,,, got one out her old car,,,,,snap :censored: f**k me,,,, my van brace is the wrong size,,, so tomorow ile have to buy a proper tork wrench thingy.......

f**k me,,,just got back from a squirrel job,,,as i drove on to the drive,, i noticed her car now has a puncture,,, :censored: it had not even mooved 10 foot,,,,

so out with the tyre brace,,,, snap,,, tyre brace broke,,, got one out her old car,,,,,snap :censored: f**k me,,,, my van brace is the wrong size,,, so tomorow ile have to buy a proper tork wrench thingy.......

Tomo - if I was you mate I would stay in fkn bed the morn - too risky getting up by the looks o things.... :thumbs:

Cut a tennis ball in half place it over the lock system hit it hard and pressure pushes up the lock ... Simples ...............

aye in 1982 :laugh: lock technolgy has move on a bit socks :D

If the van still has a pop up catch it should still work ...............

I am FPMSL at that image :laugh:

"Why you no come, you drink too much....look me sweating!!"......Magaluf Hooker 1999.............. :angel:

Seriously mate, you know your in a bad way when you have to pay for sex in magaluf :laugh:

It was a mate..... :whistling: Magaluf is the reason i like Liverpool girls accent..."Ohhh Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvven!!..... :toast:
:laugh: Same here mate, when I was 18 I broke in a virgin Scouse girl who was down on holiday, I'll always have some affection for a female Scouse accent after that! :)
Canny stop laughing at that line for some reason..... :lol: ...........its like when some c**t calls a hardon a "Bricky"......fpmsl.... :haha:
A bricky?? :laugh: I always thought that was someone who stuck bricks together for living! :laugh:

What term would you use to describe deflowering a maiden then Lab? :laugh:

Round our way - Paedophilia!!