Big Cat Sightings

Bloody hell I have spent 40 odd yrs lamping at night, shooting,deer stalking, walking over miles and miles of country,and have never seen owt I cant explain,even over ground where people have claimed to have seen big cats,and nothing, so as far as I am concerned its unprovred

You may not have seen them,but have not you felt the the eyes of the wild feline burning a hole in your back as you walk the wood at first light :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were you, I'd go to the doctor and get your medication increased

Black greyhound I've read loads of your threads & haven't said a thing like but honest to god you don't 1/2 talk some shit like you start pointless threads & the worst thing is you believe you

blackgreyhound,..I have been real close,.. to a medium sized,..big cat and it now stands forever,in a glass case

Bloody hell I have spent 40 odd yrs lamping at night, shooting,deer stalking, walking over miles and miles of country,and have never seen owt I cant explain,even over ground where people have claimed to have seen big cats,and nothing, so as far as I am concerned its unprovred

You may not have seen them,but have not you felt the the eyes of the wild feline burning a hole in your back as you walk the wood at first light :laugh::laugh:
No not really and I spend a lot of time deer stalking,my other half claims to have seen one,and the hours I have put in on the lamp you would think I was a candidate to see one,

Blackgreyhound how do you think a mal x grey would do if it was slipped on a big cat? :hmm:

if folk were slipping there Mal x on big cats we would now be looking for big cats with no noses.
  • Like 1

Blackgreyhound how do you think a mal x grey would do if it was slipped on a big cat? :hmm:

if folk were slipping there Mal x on big cats we would now be looking for big cats with no noses.

i'm tempted to ask........but how do they smell?...........

• Like 1

i'm tempted to ask........but how do they smell?...........

:laugh::laugh: I was just going to ask the same.

Put it this way,if you were a landowner/ deer guide and you did see a Panther,Lynx or whatever on your land/ stalking ground, would you want to announce this and get all the mindless moron's and press stamping all over your beloved countryside?No, anyone with any sense would keep "Stum" .Say hypothetically, you had accidentally come into conflict with one of these beasts and had to shoot it?Would you really want to explain to the slavering media and the animal protectionists why the "evil" hunter had shot this poor big pussy cat??? :nono:;)

• Like 1

Put it this way,if you were a landowner/ deer guide and you did see a Panther,Lynx or whatever on your land/ stalking ground, would you want to announce this and get all the mindless moron's and press stamping all over your beloved countryside?No, anyone with any sense would keep "Stum" .Say hypothetically, you had accidentally come into conflict with one of these beasts and had to shoot it?Would you really want to explain to the slavering media and the animal protectionists why the "evil" hunter had shot this poor big pussy cat??? :nono:;)

Cos I am short of a fire side rug??????????????????????? think that would do