Big Cat Sightings

Black greyhound I've read loads of your threads & haven't said a thing like but honest to god you don't 1/2 talk some shit like you start pointless threads & the worst thing is you believe your own bullshit!!! Why don't you do yourself a favour get a dog & get out in the fields or take up knitting or something lol atb cbx

• Like 3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were you, I'd go to the doctor and get your medication increased

Black greyhound I've read loads of your threads & haven't said a thing like but honest to god you don't 1/2 talk some shit like you start pointless threads & the worst thing is you believe you

blackgreyhound,..I have been real close,.. to a medium sized,..big cat and it now stands forever,in a glass case

Mystery surrounding deer head found in Burbage Common tree

Jan 26 2012 by Katy Hallam, Hinckley Times

A DEER’S head has been found hanging from a tree in Burbage Common.

The head of a muntjac deer was spotted by a walking group taking a stroll through the woods last Wednesday.

Mystery still surrounds why and how it got there.

A spokesman for Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council said: “It was reported last Wednesday and it was found and removed by park staff.”

The gruesome sight has sparked controversy in the town already, with some wondering if it could be anything to do with satanic rituals using animals.

There were reports of possible satanic rituals when a horse was found stabbed to death in Cornwall earlier this month.

The person who alerted the Hinckley Times to the sick mutilation said: “I was told about it and they said they didn’t recognise what it was at first but when they got closer they could see it was just the head of a deer. It makes you wonder why it was there and how it got there.

“There have been some stories about satanic rituals using animals going around so I don’t know if that might have anything to do with it.

“It’s just horrible.”

it turned out someones dog picked it up, so he took it off the dog and placed it in the tree so the dog couldn`t get at it :laugh: :laugh:

The head of a muntjac deer was spotted by a walking group taking a stroll through the woods last Wednesday.

A spokesman for Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council said: “It was reported last Wednesday and it was found and removed by park staff.”

The gruesome sight has sparked controversy in the town already, with some wondering if it could be anything to do with satanic rituals using animals.

There were reports of possible satanic rituals when a horse was found stabbed to death in Cornwall earlier this month.

The person who alerted the Hinckley Times to the sick mutilation said: “I was told about it and they said they didn’t recognise what it was at first but when they got closer they could see it was just the head of a deer. It makes you wonder why it was there and how it got there.

“There have been some stories about satanic rituals using animals going around so I don’t know if that might have anything to do with it.

“It’s just horrible.”

it turned out someones dog picked it up, so he took it off the dog and placed it in the tree so the dog couldn`t get at it :laugh: :laugh:

lmao !

“It’s just horrible.”

lmao !

Fancy someone leaving a head laying around :laugh: chinese whispers :laugh: :laugh:

“It’s just horrible.”

lmao !

Fancy someone leaving a head laying around :laugh: chinese whispers :laugh: :laugh:

Don't you just hate it when dark satanic ritual evidence turns out to just be...... complete rubbish :laugh:

“It’s just horrible.”

lmao !

Don't you just hate it when dark satanic ritual evidence turns out to just be...... complete rubbish :laugh:

muslims were not blamed....now that did suprise me :laugh: :laugh:

“It’s just horrible.”

lmao !

Wrong sort of feet :thumbs:

:laugh:

“It’s just horrible.”

lmao !

Wrong sort of feet :thumbs:

:laugh:

yes it had 4 :laugh:

iwas out one night and saw a big black cat, thought it was a panther but much bigger at least the size of a shire horse. slipped the dog on it and he pulled it down with ease, this dog has such power and speed (jag gears) stamina survival instinct etc. by the time i got up to them the cat was smashed to bits.

thank god i bought a malamute cross :whistling:

I used to go stalking with a guy down the West Country and he was an ex RM who did not like bullshitters!We used to go around the moors in Devon ,Dorset area.He swore to me He had seen carcasses of sheep stashed on top of the high hedges you find in those parts.There's no way a dog could have put them there and the injuries to them were consistent with those a big Cat would inflict.You have got to keep an open mind here!

Bloody hell I have spent 40 odd yrs lamping at night, shooting,deer stalking, walking over miles and miles of country,and have never seen owt I cant explain,even over ground where people have claimed to have seen big cats,and nothing, so as far as I am concerned its unprovred

Edited by 3175darren