• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will probably go down like a lead balloon but here gos.......IMHO what's happened is that people are f***ing about with crosses that they think sound the bollocks and finding out its just a load

Your mates brought a Ma/Sa/Gh type and he's blameing the Sal...... But would of een fine if it was a F1X Mal/Gh? I     Theres a LOT of Sal stuff running now and not a lot of Mal x's...? Id be looki

This particular dog was being bummed up last week for doing 2/2 then a pic was put up an it looked fat and out of condition so your fifty year old mate has been runningcan unfit dog at fourteen months

personally neva seen a malamute xs do its job , but i would prefer a mallinois or alsation from good working line any day , and these aint the the bees knees far betta game bred lurchers out there fact end of .atb bunnys.

Didn't earlystart get his from Kent way? Wouldn't it be about the same age too?

Perhaps blackgreyhound's mate is earlystart. :hmm: :hmm:

No shit sherlock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Alright mun, I can't read pm's so I ain't gonna be as sharp as you am I. :tongue2: f*****g hell mate I had to google abridged. :D

• Like 2

bendrover. this man is in his fifties he is very fit and runs all year .i dont personally agree with thaht my self as i like to leave things alone in breeding season.he will course then lamp the dog hard .like i said he needs to rest the dog as it is only 14months old.some people just canott stop hunting when they should be giveing nature a chance to restock

See bold text-look to the man,dont blame the dog.

• Like 1