• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will probably go down like a lead balloon but here gos.......IMHO what's happened is that people are f***ing about with crosses that they think sound the bollocks and finding out its just a load

Your mates brought a Ma/Sa/Gh type and he's blameing the Sal...... But would of een fine if it was a F1X Mal/Gh? I     Theres a LOT of Sal stuff running now and not a lot of Mal x's...? Id be looki

This particular dog was being bummed up last week for doing 2/2 then a pic was put up an it looked fat and out of condition so your fifty year old mate has been runningcan unfit dog at fourteen months

Thats what i thought Trigger? But didnt know if theses were the ones or the ones pretending too be the ones?

Which ones are these,the ones you thought were the ones but are'nt the ones you thought were the ones after all :boogy::laugh::boogy::laugh::boogy::laugh:lol.giflol.gif

that the ones

but how do you know there the ones :laugh: :laugh:

Thats what i thought Trigger? But didnt know if theses were the ones or the ones pretending too be the ones?

Which ones are these,the ones you thought were the ones but are'nt the ones you thought were the ones after all :boogy::laugh::boogy::laugh::boogy::laugh:lol.giflol.gif

:laugh: :laugh: Fck know's :laugh: :laugh:

tiny 7.malamutes are very hard and very powerfull and are usaully 90lbs plus in weight .with a very high prey drive.comeing from alaska mother nature over there takes no prisoners .if the dog has not got the instincts it dies its a very hard unforgiveing envoirement.not like this crufts filled island.i canoot see the malamute blood being the weak link .it is the one in the pictures.the only problem is being a saluki lurcher sire there could be anything in it

tiny 7.malamutes are very hard and very powerfull and are usaully 90lbs plus in weight .with a very high prey drive.comeing from alaska mother nature over there takes no prisoners .if the dog has not got the instincts it dies its a very hard unforgiveing envoirement.not like this crufts filled island.i canoot see the malamute blood being the weak link .it is the one in the pictures.the only problem is being a saluki lurcher sire there could be anything in it

I tell you something you had me going there for a while haha now I kknow your at it. Haha

Guest scramble

So was the mal caught from the wild in alaska or was it plucked from the crufts show ring??????

• Like 3

So was the mal caught from the wild in alaska or was it plucked from the crufts show ring??????

Cause thats all you'll get in this country. Unless your talking about them ones that pull them wheelchairs throw the woods when the weathers cool enough too allow

:laugh:

• Like 1
Guest scramble

Cause thats all you'll get in this country. Unless your talking about them ones that pull them wheelchairs throw the woods when the weathers cool enough too allow :laugh:

:toast:

Cause thats all you'll get in this country. Unless your talking about them ones that pull them wheelchairs throw the woods when the weathers cool enough too allow :laugh:

even them are watered down with grey or maybe saluki :laugh:

Prey drive haha wouldn't they drag a sled all over alaska if they had preydrive to spare? The fact is they live ther lifes on chains or in a harness haha getting chucked a rooking fish once a day haha

kipper better watch out

• Like 3

Prey drive haha wouldn't they drag a sled all over alaska if they had preydrive to spare? The fact is they live ther lifes on chains or in a harness haha getting chucked a rooking fish once a day haha

kipper better watch out

:laugh:

kipper better watch out

why does he run huskies :whistling: