When the Mal is gone, personally I would try a St Bernard x Whippet with a bit of beddy in the mix

They may not catch much but they would half be good at fetching your brandy from the offy !!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will probably go down like a lead balloon but here gos.......IMHO what's happened is that people are f***ing about with crosses that they think sound the bollocks and finding out its just a load

Your mates brought a Ma/Sa/Gh type and he's blameing the Sal...... But would of een fine if it was a F1X Mal/Gh? I     Theres a LOT of Sal stuff running now and not a lot of Mal x's...? Id be looki

This particular dog was being bummed up last week for doing 2/2 then a pic was put up an it looked fat and out of condition so your fifty year old mate has been runningcan unfit dog at fourteen months

When the Mal is gone, personally I would try a St Bernard x Whippet with a bit of beddy in the mix

They may not catch much but they would half be good at fetching your brandy from the offy !!

i wouldnt ruin it by adding beddy leave them for the red stag men

• Like 1

in a time of universal deciet .telling the truth is a revolutionary act

:hmm:I think we all dislike folk, who speak with forked tongue,..however,..in this particular case (unless these guys had intended to create, some kind of purpose-bred hybrid)....does it really matter if there is something in the breeding that is alien, to the original concept...

Most lurchers can catch something...you just got to adapt and sometimes,.think again... :yes:

I'm sure the lads, who own these big old jukels, will use them to their fullest capabilities,.whatever they may be. :thumbs:

• Like 2

in a time of universal deciet .telling the truth is a revolutionary act

:hmm:I think we all dislike folk, who speak with forked tongue,..however,..in this particular case (unless these guys had intended to create, some kind of purpose-bred hybrid)....does it really matter if there is something in the breeding that is alien, to the original concept...

Most lurchers can catch something...you just got to adapt and sometimes,.think again... :yes:

I'm sure the lads, who own these big old jukels, will use them to their fullest capabilities,.whatever they may be. :thumbs:

chalky id say one off them would have trouble catching the postman making for the gate

• Like 5

This particular dog was being bummed up last week for doing 2/2 then a pic was put up an it looked fat and out of condition so your fifty year old mate has been runningcan unfit dog at fourteen months at long ears and you wonder why the dogs cocking haha itlll be for sale when its replacement is on the yard haha

• Like 8

This particular dog was being bummed up last week for doing 2/2 then a pic was put up an it looked fat and out of condition so your fifty year old mate has been runningcan unfit dog at fourteen months at long ears and you wonder why the dogs cocking haha itlll be for sale when its replacement is on the yard haha

They are extreme !!

• Like 1

ive a pup here that everyone keeps saying its got saluki in it but its supposed to be bullx wheaten grey its starting to act like a saluki aswel l ie not doing what its told and not listening lol,i was praising it to everyone how good it was coming on,on the lamp for 10mths old and straight back to my side just by flicking the lamp on and off,but he fcuked around one night and he got a slap now hes got a mind of his own and its really pissing me off.its like he wants to do his thing and not take any notice of me any ideas you saluki lovers :laugh:

ive a pup here that everyone keeps saying its got saluki in it but its supposed to be bullx wheaten grey its starting to act like a saluki aswel l ie not doing what its told and not listening lol,i was praising it to everyone how good it was coming on,on the lamp for 10mths old and straight back to my side just by flicking the lamp on and off,but he fcuked around one night and he got a slap now hes got a mind of his own and its really pissing me off.its like he wants to do his thing and not take any notice of me any ideas you saluki lovers :laugh:

Breed another and sell it haha

my friend with the malamutexgreyhound called me tonight .the dog is now 14 months and sometimes chases things keenly and sometimes does not seem very intrested .he has now found out its mal x saluki lurcher .why oh why do people have to lie to others about a dogs breeding just so they can sell the pups ? .accidental mateing apparently.my friend is in his fifties as i am and his hunting time is running out.he like me canott stand saluki blooded dogs so once he and his friends breed thier own genuine malxg it will probaly have to go.the bitch was defenitely pure mal.the dog in the photo he saw was very greyhoundy looking but was not a greyhound.i have had saluki x dogs and some area bit tempermental.theres me on here saying malxg and its saluki lurcher x mal

what do you think the lack of interest on some runs is from. injury, rise in temperature lately, or just the fact the dog is simply useing its brains and picking its runs.

my friend with the malamutexgreyhound called me tonight .the dog is now 14 months and sometimes chases things keenly and sometimes does not seem very intrested .he has now found out its mal x saluki lurcher .why oh why do people have to lie to others about a dogs breeding just so they can sell the pups ? .accidental mateing apparently.my friend is in his fifties as i am and his hunting time is running out.he like me canott stand saluki blooded dogs so once he and his friends breed thier own genuine malxg it will probaly have to go.the bitch was defenitely pure mal.the dog in the photo he saw was very greyhoundy looking but was not a greyhound.i have had saluki x dogs and some area bit tempermental.theres me on here saying malxg and its saluki lurcher x mal

what do you think the lack of interest on some runs is from. injury, rise in temperature lately, or just the fact the dog is simply useing its brains and picking its runs.

he has one as well ..

Edited by Banter

Breed another and sell it haha

it wants to kill and chase everything but its stubberness is doing my head in,its had few rabbits and other bits but its recall is a problem at the minute but was spot on a few weeks back,he should make a decent dog if i can sort that out