• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will probably go down like a lead balloon but here gos.......IMHO what's happened is that people are f***ing about with crosses that they think sound the bollocks and finding out its just a load

Your mates brought a Ma/Sa/Gh type and he's blameing the Sal...... But would of een fine if it was a F1X Mal/Gh? I     Theres a LOT of Sal stuff running now and not a lot of Mal x's...? Id be looki

This particular dog was being bummed up last week for doing 2/2 then a pic was put up an it looked fat and out of condition so your fifty year old mate has been runningcan unfit dog at fourteen months

my friend with the malamutexgreyhound called me tonight .the dog is now 14 months and sometimes chases things keenly and sometimes does not seem very intrested .he has now found out its mal x saluki lurcher .why oh why do people have to lie to others about a dogs breeding just so they can sell the pups ? .accidental mateing apparently.my friend is in his fifties as i am and his hunting time is running out.he like me canott stand saluki blooded dogs so once he and his friends breed thier own genuine malxg it will probaly have to go.the bitch was defenitely pure mal.the dog in the photo he saw was very greyhoundy looking but was not a greyhound.i have had saluki x dogs and some area bit tempermental.theres me on here saying malxg and its saluki lurcher x mal

He'll not be the first and won't be the last to have had the wool pulled over his eyes Geoff...he's just gonna have to suck it up...you pays yer money... :yes:

tiny 7.malamutes are very hard and very powerfull and are usaully 90lbs plus in weight .with a very high prey drive.comeing from alaska mother nature over there takes no prisoners .if the dog has not got the instincts it dies its a very hard unforgiveing envoirement.not like this crufts filled island.i canoot see the malamute blood being the weak link .it is the one in the pictures.the only problem is being a saluki lurcher sire there could be anything in it

Your mates brought a Ma/Sa/Gh type and he's blameing the Sal...... But would of een fine if it was a F1X Mal/Gh? I

Theres a LOT of Sal stuff running now and not a lot of Mal x's...? Id be looking at just maybe something other than the Sal? Is this the one you put pic's up the other day of your mates and he's over the moon with it running thing well for its age? Whats happened now?

This will probably go down like a lead balloon but here gos.......IMHO what's happened is that people are f***ing about with crosses that they think sound the bollocks and finding out its just a load of mince!!

What had this Mal done to prove its self?......probably about as much as half these bulls you see in bull crosses.....in short f**k all!!

All of it is just people f***ing about for the sake of it !!!

JMHO

• Like 15

tiny 7.malamutes are very hard and very powerfull and are usaully 90lbs plus in weight .with a very high prey drive.comeing from alaska mother nature over there takes no prisoners .if the dog has not got the instincts it dies its a very hard unforgiveing envoirement.not like this crufts filled island.i canoot see the malamute blood being the weak link .it is the one in the pictures.the only problem is being a saluki lurcher sire there could be anything in it

'prey drive'? why have they been bred for 2000 years for their hunting prowess?????

For actual catching and filling a freezer you won't beat a bit of saluki...........IMO.......

• Like 3

Utter mince !!

Thats not what iam getting at fellah. It was only a couple of wks ago he loved the thing and even mentioning a few run outs next season when he was fully mature? What iam getting at if he's happy with fcuk the % of this and and that fcuking enjoy it and run the legs off. Not wanna part cause its got a splash of Sal in it?

Tell him too give his head a wobble mate

• Like 4

Thats what i thought Trigger? But didnt know if theses were the ones or the ones pretending too be the ones?

Which ones are these,the ones you thought were the ones but are'nt the ones you thought were the ones after all :boogy::laugh::boogy::laugh::boogy::laugh:lol.giflol.gif

that the ones