Makes me chuckle sometimes how folk talk about football, tell you one thing, I would rather be the team winning the game with the worst disciplinary record than the team just winning the fair play award.

If your not one step away from boiling point when you step on a football pitch then you shouldn't be on there IMHO

Wilf Every Top Player Has That Drive & Determination As Ability Alone Wouldnt Get Them Too The Top . . Look How Tough Messi Is On A Pitch He Takes Some Stick . . But Reverting To What Suarez Done Isn't Showing Passion It's Showing Thuggery Which Has No Place On A Pitch Mate . . Did you Think Tyson Was Right Biting Holyfield ? would You Be Happy If Your Dog In The Heat Off A Catch Bite You For Taking His Catch Off Him ? Suarez Has World Class Ability Off That There's No Doudt . . But Sadly (I love watching him) I Think Liverpool Would Be Better Off Without Him As A Club !

My honest opinion is, like most things now days in sport or anything else , it has been blown out of all proportion.....IMO what I seen there was absolutely f**k all.

He didn't take a chunk out of his arm or anything, just give him a little " f**k off" nip ! :)

Tyson took holy fields ear off which I don't think is right but I can at least understand and it's a totally different sport in any case.

As a forward, as I am sure you know, you will often get a defender climbing up your back all the game, throwing his weight about and generally trying to intimidate you.

These are the times when you need to let them f***ing have it and make them the ones that feel intimidated.....this will often buy you a few yards of space for the rest of the game.

Horses for courses and you do what it takes.

I don't think that was in te slightest bit bad and saying he should be slung out of his club blah blah blah is a MASSIVE over reaction IMHO

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he wants a f****n good hiding, then sack the c**t....what an example to set for young players coming through and looking up to these senior players......... f****n disgracefull conduct by any person f

Than is like a human tin opener with them choppers,he prob teething lol

Posted Images

Makes me chuckle sometimes how folk talk about football, tell you one thing, I would rather be the team winning the game with the worst disciplinary record than the team just winning the fair play award.

If your not one step away from boiling point when you step on a football pitch then you shouldn't be on there IMHO

Wilf Every Top Player Has That Drive & Determination As Ability Alone Wouldnt Get Them Too The Top . . Look How Tough Messi Is On A Pitch He Takes Some Stick . . But Reverting To What Suarez Done Isn't Showing Passion It's Showing Thuggery Which Has No Place On A Pitch Mate . . Did you Think Tyson Was Right Biting Holyfield ? would You Be Happy If Your Dog In The Heat Off A Catch Bite You For Taking His Catch Off Him ? Suarez Has World Class Ability Off That There's No Doudt . . But Sadly (I love watching him) I Think Liverpool Would Be Better Off Without Him As A Club !

My honest opinion is, like most things now days in sport or anything else , it has been blown out of all proportion.....IMO what I seen there was absolutely f**k all.

He didn't take a chunk out of his arm or anything, just give him a little " f**k off" nip ! :)

Tyson took holy fields ear off which I don't think is right but I can at least understand and it's a totally different sport in any case.

As a forward, as I am sure you know, you will often get a defender climbing up your back all the game, throwing his weight about and generally trying to intimidate you.

These are the times when you need to let them f*****g have it and make them the ones that feel intimidated.....this will often buy you a few yards of space for the rest of the game.

I don't think that was in te slightest bit bad and saying he should be slung out of his club blah blah blah is a MASSIVE over reaction IMHO

:D:D @ little feck off nip...

Wilf, I don't think he should be slung out of his club or any thing else, I personally don't care..... But he will be disciplined by the fa probably receive a long ban and it is the premier league after all not a Sunday game down the park... There's a lot more subtle ways to get defenders shook up, as I'm sure you know, I just don't think biting is one of them.... Liverpool won't get rid I don't think, he's too good...

I will say again, watch the equaliser.......Ivanovich is stood 2/3 yards off LS not stuck to him like a bad smell as per prior to the dental work !! :) lol lol

looking at the slow mos and zoom ins on match of the day.......... :D it does look bad, he is like a savage animal........... :icon_eek: and then after acting like he is injured and then 1 sec later arguing with the ref............. :hmm: if you ask me (and not many will.... :D ) he is straight out the maradonna mould..........a little cheating south american KNUT!!! BUT every suarez hater answer me this...........you team needs a striker and luis is availabe for peanuts after all this nonsense...............would you be on here moaning about signing him........... :D

Would you have him at Burton Albion mate? :D

no mate.........dives alot and seems a real horrible kind of person...........not really an albion player with his laziness etc...........needs to toughen up and put himself out more more imo............. :D f**k me just suarez being on a train going through burton would be headline news.......... :D

These are the times when you need to let them f*****g have it and make them the ones that feel intimidated.....this will often buy you a few yards of space for the rest of the game.

Blown Out Off Proportion Lol FFS He Bite Someone On A Football Pitch . . Why Because He Was Roughed Up By A Defender. . Thats No Excuse , Suarez Would Off Experienced That The Minute He 1St Played Football . . No Wilf Its An Act Off Thuggery Whichever Way You Try And Paint It . . And Because Tyson Took A Chunk And Suarez Didn't Means Nothing There Both As Guilty Off Dragging There Sport Into The Gutter . . Good Job Messi Doesn't Have His Outlook/Attitude On Being Hassled By A Defender He'd Be Toothless Now :)
  • Like 2

Blown Out Off Proportion Lol FFS He Bite Someone On A Football Pitch . . Why Because He Was Roughed Up By A Defender. . Thats No Excuse , Suarez Would Off Experienced That The Minute He 1St Played Football . . No Wilf Its An Act Off Thuggery Whichever Way You Try And Paint It . . And Because Tyson Took A Chunk And Suarez Didn't Means Nothing There Both As Guilty Off Dragging There Sport Into The Gutter . . Good Job Messi Doesn't Have His Outlook/Attitude On Being Hassled By A Defender He'd Be Toothless Now :)
You can't compare a player like Suarez to Messi, for a start ones not where near as good as the other and for two they play different styles.

LS plays pretty much up on the defence like your traditional centre forward and Messi plays from deeper, as an Arsenal man I think you will agree that the great man Bergkamp was the same......players like this will score a fair amount of their goals running from deep.....they like to get their head up and be facing the goal then make the pass or run at the back 4

Thierry Henry was the same, always used to pick the ball up on the halfway line wide left or right and turn and run at defences.

The defenders are backing off them most of the time not trying to man mark as its almost impossible to man mark players who float about like that and play deep.

They occupy that space between the mid field and the back 4 and teams don't know who should be picking them up and who shouldn't ......it's gives them a lot of scope to do wonderful stuff.

Anyway, it's just football opinions mate, yours is as valid as mine ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

Just watched it on youtube, fair play to the wee f****r......those big bulky defenders can get right on your tits manhandling you about and just generally trying to be rough.

Have some of that, that should keep them away for the rest of the game.......the only thing I can see he has done wrong is get caught !!!

f**k sake Wilf, being fired up is one thing but sinking your fecking big gnashers into an opponents arm is taking it a little far at any level of the game, do you not think? :laugh:
Nope :) just watching it now and the lad wants it bad which is exactly how any player should be.......the big defender is trying to use his strength to block him off, the ball has dropped out of play and LS is frustrated and takes it out on his main opponent.

Nothing more than that.

Ivanovich was body checking him and trying to muscle him the whole game and the lad has simply said " have some of that you c**t"

Notice the space he was in for the equaliser ;) ......old Ivanovich wasn't so close then was he ;)

Mountain and molehill, nothing more !

I will say again, watch the equaliser.......Ivanovich is stood 2/3 yards off LS not stuck to him like a bad smell as per prior to the dental work !! :) lol lol

Wilf ,have you been eating dogshit because what your spouting on here fecking stinks . You and I both know if your in a ruck then anything goes to get the upper hand but to say you can understand (biting) on a professional football pitch or even in a professional boxing ring you need to give your fecking head a shake .

• Like 1

Come off it Wilf, bloody hell :icon_eek: a bit of pushing and shoving, sly kicks and strong tackles to rough up defenders is perfectly fine...but biting? Howay man :laugh:

If someone clattered you on a football pitch you'd get up and clatter them back next time twice as hard. If someone bit you, regardless of if they drew blood or not, you'd knock their head off!!

• Like 2

I can see where both parties are coming from, it's not the best way to get a player to stop jockeying you! But IMO biting is not that different from nipping, raking your studs down shins or heals, getting elbows out, they are all actions to hurt and get the same effect, if he really wanted to hurt him he could have took a chunk out his arm, as wilf said watch how it changed the game in how it gave him a few extra yards.

Sure biting is a bit extreme but it got the reaction he wanted, and at the end of the day he probably knew the consequences and was still willing to do it for the club. What can I say dirty tactics but a team player!! :laugh:

• Like 1

I can see where both parties are coming from, it's not the best way to get a player to stop jockeying you! But IMO biting is not that different from nipping, raking your studs down shins or heals, getting elbows out, they are all actions to hurt and get the same effect, if he really wanted to hurt him he could have took a chunk out his arm, as wilf said watch how it changed the game in how it gave him a few extra yards.

Sure biting is a bit extreme but it got the reaction he wanted, and at the end of the day he probably knew the consequences and was still willing to do it for the club. What can I say dirty tactics but a team player!! :laugh:

he should not of been on the bitch after that to have those extra yards its a straight red imo

• Like 1

I'd still go for the first few words of Bootsha's post... 'He wants a good fecking hiding'.

Two things I would not tolerate done to me on a football field (nor anywhere else for that matter!) being spat at or bitten, low and disrespectful, I'd take the fella to the fecking cleaners and I wouldn't give a flying feck who was watching or what repercussions it might bring..!!

The ONLY thing that matters in competitive sport is winning.

There's absolutely no pride in walking off a pitch saying " by golly we played a fair game there......lost 6-0 but we can be proud of ourselves"