Surprised on the site all this talk of get rid of him. If he was a pitbull you'd be blaming the owners..... I reckon suarezs parents are too blame....lol

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he wants a f****n good hiding, then sack the c**t....what an example to set for young players coming through and looking up to these senior players......... f****n disgracefull conduct by any person f

Than is like a human tin opener with them choppers,he prob teething lol

Posted Images

The ONLY thing that matters in competitive sport is winning.

There's absolutely no pride in walking off a pitch saying " by golly we played a fair game there......lost 6-0 but we can be proud of ourselves"

I absolutely agree mate, but for that action I'd of still twatted him, direct!! :yes:

I'd still go for the first few words of Bootsha's post... 'He wants a good fecking hiding'.

Two things I would not tolerate done to me on a football field (nor anywhere else for that matter!) being spat at or bitten, low and disrespectful, I'd take the fella to the fecking cleaners and I wouldn't give a flying feck who was watching or what repercussions it might bring..!!

Don't make you wrong in that either mate, I wonder if Ivanovich had kicked the shite out of him we would be saying he was a disgrace?

In the heat of competitive sport sometimes you do the first thing that comes into your head, you don't think about it until after.

There's absolutely no pride in walking off a pitch saying " by golly we played a fair game there......lost 6-0 but we can be proud of ourselves"

You've got to have some sort of self restraint Wilf, if you think having a nibble on an opponent is acceptable where do you draw the line, a crafty flick knife tucked into a shin pad..? :laugh: It's a game at the end of the day, if someone tried that in a Sunday league they'd rightly have the shit kicked out of them, most likely right there on there spot! :laugh: Not exactly 'sporting' behaviour is it?

a bite is more malicious than any punch or push,...........makes things more personal............

if someone bit me during any sport game........i wouldnt be carry on turning a blind eye like i would if a punch was thrown........(i would find an oppurtunity to hit back )

but a bite is fooking personal and i wouldnt of stopped ...........very mallicious and only a poofy foot ball player would of taken it like that lol.........

Do you mean Suarez or Ivanovich Wilf? If it was Suarez I think we would mate and Ivanovich would be hung, drawn and quartered by the FA but we'd all respect his action.

I mean Ivanovich mate, not really in response to your reply but some of the comments on this thread about bringing the game into disrepute, how you should conduct yourself blah blah.......if Ivanovich had worked him over on the spot would we say he was a disgrace......I don't think so.

In the heat of the game you don't think about " is this cricket" .......you just react, sometimes you do a silly thing.....it happens.

The bloke was all over him like a rash the whole game and for a moment, and it was just a moment, he did the first thing that came into his head........thousands of players do the exact same week in, week out......they may not bite but they react in the " heat of battle" and if your not feeling the heat you shouldn't be playing or your not focused enough IMHO

;)

Do you mean Suarez or Ivanovich Wilf? If it was Suarez I think we would mate and Ivanovich would be hung, drawn and quartered by the FA but we'd all respect his action.

I mean Ivanovich mate, not really in response to your reply but some of the comments on this thread about bringing the game into disrepute, how you should conduct yourself blah blah.......if Ivanovich had worked him over on the spot would we say he was a disgrace......I don't think so.

In the heat of the game you don't think about " is this cricket" .......you just react, sometimes you do a silly thing.....it happens.

The bloke was all over him like a rash the whole game and for a moment, and it was just a moment, he did the first thing that came into his head........thousands of players do the exact same week in, week out......they may not bite but they react in the " heat of battle" and if your not feeling the heat you shouldn't be playing or your not focused enough IMHO

;)

aint the first player hes bitten.........no.no.no....

if the man cant control his actions just from a tackle he shouldnt be playing................would you keep an unpredictable dog........?

• Like 1

He is not a dog though is he, he is a professional sportsman playing at the top level of the game in one of the most competitive, physical leagues in the world.

But if we are talking dogs, then put a few in a box and wind them up for 90 minutes and see what happens.

You've got to have some sort of self restraint Wilf, if you think having a nibble on an opponent is acceptable where do you draw the line, a crafty flick knife tucked into a shin pad..? :laugh: It's a game at the end of the day, if someone tried that in a Sunday league they'd rightly have the shit kicked out of them, most likely right there on there spot! :laugh: Not exactly 'sporting' behaviour is it?

Mate all players have remarkable self restraint, if they didn't they would get sent off every week and every game would end with about 2 men playing!

Sometimes it slips for a moment and that's all that happened.

And as I said, sometimes you have to dish out a little bit of extreme if your opponent warrants it to give you the edge you need.

all you liverpool fans sticking up for him ffs, you must be as stupid as him, i did respect the pool fans but you have lost the plot in the hope of winning at all costs, fools the fooking lot of you.

Saurez bit a player, Cantona karate kicked a member of the public, I suppose being a Utd fan you forgave him aswell.

Theres no denying that Saurez bit Ivanovich but he bit him on the forearm but the Chelsea player was showing the ref his bicep, so it can't of been that bad. Get him banned for however long then let him get back to playing football, Liverpool won't get another striker like him in a hurry...........I'm with WILF on this one its a mountain out of a molehill.

Mate all players have remarkable self restraint, if they didn't they would get sent off every week and every game would end with about 2 men playing!

Sometimes it slips for a moment and that's all that happened.

And as I said, sometimes you have to dish out a little bit of extreme if your opponent warrants it to give you the edge you need.

I'm a rugby fan mate, played a little bit myself so I'm not adverse to a bit of on field violence as long as its of the appropriate type! :D I saw the results of someone being bitten once in a nasty match at youth level during a 30 man tear up, it weren't pretty.. :no: It weren't acceptable then and it's certainly ain't acceptable at the highest level. I will concede that it's possible to get carried away, it's only human but if and when it happens its only right it should be dealt with properly, and even more so if the person involved has got form for doing it before. I also don't think it's right that it gets blown out of all proportion, I've had SSN on all morning while I'm pottering about the house here and I've heard the same opinions and video clips about a dozen times since I put the TV on! :laugh: