Derby Day Mmmmmmm

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stewie, why do you insist on trying to wind up gnash, you know he'll pull your pants down and spank your arse then you'll leave in a hissy fit

Don't class all Northeners like the Dingles, Gnash.   Cheers, D.

Hahahaha bryson looks like that pic should say geordie slayers

Well in Sunderland.....what a difference ol Paolo makes he,s an enigmatic character who will lift any club.........

" Real derby " :blink: ............all derby games are real..........bit hard not to be a derby when theres only 2 teams in the area..........

Id like to see Sunderland stay up.....i planned not to root for them just because of Dicanio......but i cant help it his passion and will to win is magnetic.

• Like 1

Sounds like they're smashing up Newcastle city centre and fighting with police :rolleyes:

No offense to any lads on here but the Toon seem to have a massive proportion of muppets following them. When they visited Darlington a couple of years ago for a friendly, it was carnage. Walking from town fighting anyone they wanted, including their own fans, opening peoples front doors, chucking stuff at people's houses, spilling out onto the pitch several times, rushing the pitch when Sammy Ameobi scored. Just a shambles. After the game it was "get your head down and get home" no post match pint nothing :censored:

Well in Sunderland.....what a difference ol Paolo makes he,s an enigmatic character who will lift any club.........

" Real derby " :blink: ............all derby games are real..........bit hard not to be a derby when theres only 2 teams in the area..........

Id like to see Sunderland stay up.....i planned not to root for them just because of Dicanio......but i cant help it his passion and will to win is magnetic.

not what they said on match of the day, biggest derby in england and 1 of the biggest in the world there words not mine

Any 1 going tomorow, sunderland to win 3-1 or 3-2. Keep a look out for the smoke grenades lol

The only smoke grenades I saw was the tools after the match making us look like right wankers #ashamedtobeageordie :-(

Dont care what they said it no bigger than utd city no bigger that gooners spurs, i watch it again as i though they said this part of the country.. If its attendencies then 77.000 fans for utd city would be hard to beat. Just common sence.

Dont care what they said it no bigger than utd city no bigger that gooners spurs, i watch it again as i though they said this part of the country.. If its attendencies then 77.000 fans for utd city would be hard to beat. Just common sence.

and no 1 cares what you say, a think your the 1 who needs to watch motd again as I just watched it again as I had it recorded.....they're excate words were biggest derby in england and 1 of the biggest in world.... What has attendance got to do with it if st j.p or stadium of light had 100,000 seats they would fill it at a derby no problem

and no 1 cares what you say, a think your the 1 who needs to watch motd again as I just watched it again as I had it recorded.....they're excate words were biggest derby in england and 1 of the biggest in world.... What has attendance got to do with it if st j.p or stadium of light had 100,000 seats they would fill it at a derby no problem

Who said it on MOTD then, Gary Lineker? Must be fact if Lineker said it, I suppose eating crisps is good for you too.lol

Its a big derby in a small corner of England with only 2 clubs to choose from !..............Talking about it as a big derby in world terms is just being silly !!.........

Olympiacos/Panathanaikos............Real Madrid/Barcelona.........Roma/Lazio......Ajax.Feyenord........to name a few..............Even in Britain,Man Utd/Liverpool......Celtic/Rangers........Arsenal/Spurs...................even smaller clubs like Wolves/West Brom and my own West Ham/Millwall.................are all much bigger rivalries........All except the old firm ive been to all the above games including Newcastle/Sunderland........and the Tynes/Tees derby didnt even come close !

As for River Plate/Boca Jnrs :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Who said it on MOTD then, Gary Lineker? Must be fact if Lineker said it, I suppose eating crisps is good for you too.lol
shows how much you no! Gary lineker aint even on motd on a sunday you plonker. And same goes to you gnasher just 2 clubs in this part of the country hahahaha that shows how much of a football fan you are stick to boxing. Any topic what pops up you no everything and every detail tatey
  • Like 1