Derby Day Mmmmmmm

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stewie, why do you insist on trying to wind up gnash, you know he'll pull your pants down and spank your arse then you'll leave in a hissy fit

Don't class all Northeners like the Dingles, Gnash.   Cheers, D.

Hahahaha bryson looks like that pic should say geordie slayers

saluki bull2 i aint got a problem with you thinking its the biggest derby, thats you being passionate bout your team, area, like ive said before blinded, and as for them on motd saying what they did does that mean when they say penalty it is? because they talk shite at times also, anyway main thing was it was a very inportant result for your team,

Edited by bracken boy

police are probing recent break ins at sunderlands and newcastles trophy rooms which resulted in the entire contents being stolen ....................

there looking for a man with a funny accent selling black and white and red and white carpets...................... :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Yous got a problem with motd saying its biggest in country and 1 of biggest in world complain at www.bbc/motd2.com hahaha and don't go on at me about it, and gnasher your trying to tell me I'm suposed to believe what it says in the fooking daily mail!! Newspapers are full of shite FACT I think I speak on behalf of every 1 when I say I'd prefer to believe people who's lived round football all there lives then a load of rubbish out of a newspaper. Them on motd don't suport sunderland or newcastle there not even from this part of the country so why would they make it up?

Wouldn't believe what the Daily Mail said but MOTD 2 is gospel :blink: behave will you !!

gnasher........... :D after all your posts about west ham support being all "local boys" what do you think about cass pennant being born in yorkshire and raised in kent??................ :D

:blink: Talk about random desperation !.....Whats that got to do with derby games........

The same as most folk dont need dna samples or dental records to know Man Utd/Liverpool etc have lots of fans from outside the area......most folk dont need the same to know West Ham and many other clubs main support is the local area.

If your on a mission of delving into fans backgrounds to disprove that theory :blink: .......you crack on.

All this talk of derby's and rivalries, well if Cardiff City get a point from there remaining games then it'll be Cardiff/Swansea next year, neither team as huge stadiums but they have big followings with fans that really hate each other with a passion, I hope for the sake of football that there hatred for each other dosen't darken the premiership next season.

Yous got a problem with motd saying its biggest in country and 1 of biggest in world complain at www.bbc/motd2.com hahaha and don't go on at me about it, and gnasher your trying to tell me I'm suposed to believe what it says in the fooking daily mail!! Newspapers are full of shite FACT I think I speak on behalf of every 1 when I say I'd prefer to believe people who's lived round football all there lives then a load of rubbish out of a newspaper. Them on motd don't suport sunderland or newcastle there not even from this part of the country so why would they make it up?

I just did a simple search and clicked on the first one that came up.....you try it !......I,ll leave this now some things are just too silly to debate......

But i remind you,when Liverpool paid 30 mill for Andy Carroll last year......Lineker or Shearer i cant remember which said on Match of the Day that he was one of the worlds best strikers !!!!............While nobody can prove he is or he isnt i think most people ( apart from maybe Carrolls mum ) would just laugh it off as a silly statement....................same applies here.

All this talk of derby's and rivalries, well if Cardiff City get a point from there remaining games then it'll be Cardiff/Swansea next year, neither team as huge stadiums but they have big followings with fans that really hate each other with a passion, I hope for the sake of football that there hatred for each other dosen't darken the premiership next season.

Yes that will be good.....i always had a grudging respect for Cardiff back from younger days.........its a strong time for Welsh football......and good to see old traditional rivalries being restored :D

• Like 1

always had a grudging respect for Cardiff back from younger days.

Same as we do for you lads..........Roll on Bluebirds v the jacks, still some nutters in both firms. :laugh:

Same as we do for you lads..........Roll on Bluebirds v the jacks, still some nutters in both firms. :laugh:

Dont know how old you are mate......but if you was around in 83/84 ish an incident at Birmingham New St between the 2 clubs went down in terrace folklore with the " Toy Town Firm " remark......that was when i first developed a healthy respect for Cardiff........mind you we was outnumbered 5 to 1 :D

All makes me cringe with embarassment now but was fun at the time !....................anyway best of luck yous got one foot in the door least you wont have to knob about in the play offs like we did !