Derby Day Mmmmmmm

Dont care what they said it no bigger than utd city no bigger that gooners spurs, i watch it again as i though they said this part of the country.. If its attendencies then 77.000 fans for utd city would be hard to beat. Just common sence.

and no 1 cares what you say, a think your the 1 who needs to watch motd again as I just watched it again as I had it recorded.....they're excate words were biggest derby in england and 1 of the biggest in world.... What has attendance got to do with it if st j.p or stadium of light had 100,000 seats they would fill it at a derby no problem
Who said it on MOTD then, Gary Lineker? Must be fact if Lineker said it, I suppose eating crisps is good for you too.lol
shows how much you no! Gary lineker aint even on motd on a sunday you plonker. And same goes to you gnasher just 2 clubs in this part of the country hahahaha that shows how much of a football fan you are stick to boxing. Any topic what pops up you no everything and every detail tatey

hahahaha......well why didn't you say MOTD 2 then :tongue2: ..... :D I understand your loyalty to your club but to think its the biggest derby is just a tad silly imo.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stewie, why do you insist on trying to wind up gnash, you know he'll pull your pants down and spank your arse then you'll leave in a hissy fit

Don't class all Northeners like the Dingles, Gnash.   Cheers, D.

Hahahaha bryson looks like that pic should say geordie slayers

shows how much you no! Gary lineker aint even on motd on a sunday you plonker. And same goes to you gnasher just 2 clubs in this part of the country hahahaha that shows how much of a football fan you are stick to boxing. Any topic what pops up you no everything and every detail tatey

Are you one of these hardcore fans who support their club via match of the day ?.....because if not and you actually go to football matches you will know just like i do that the Tyne/Tees derby is not seen as a big derby in English football,let alone world football.

Infact.................in world terms the Tyne/Tees derby is ranked 45th !!

The top 3 in Britain are.....

Celtic/Rangers ( 3rd in the world )

LIverpool/Man Utd ( 7th in the world )

West Ham/Millwall ( 12th in the world )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1213170/THE-LIST-The-greatest-rivalries-club-football-Nos-50-41.html

Most fans are blinded im a man utd fan but i love watching the gooners v spurs every year and everton v liverpool. All derbys are passoinate as they should be.

Absolutely right......ive watched derby games across Europe i think if your going to watch a club you want to see their ground at its most vibrant...... i was in Greece one year and saw Olympiacos/Panathanaikos :icon_eek: ....unbelievable !

Least theyve got a derby lol its good to see passion weve got plenty of yorkshire derbys but nowt like those youve mentioned alot of them like lazio roma and feyenoord ajax are political aswell which spices things up a bit away fans are banned from that dutch fixture

• Like 1

Are one in the shit hole. Has its moments. Seen as the two clubs have stayed in the top flight for a few years wait for it lol

How can you have a rivalry when you all like each other !

. Right on que . Yeh but you read the sun i bet love each other. Come up and see the real derby and come out after love each other my arse

Least theyve got a derby lol its good to see passion weve got plenty of yorkshire derbys but nowt like those youve mentioned alot of them like lazio roma and feyenoord ajax are political aswell which spices things up a bit away fans are banned from that dutch fixture

I didnt know that about the Dutch......i know the rivalries with the Greek clubs same as with the Argentinians its just as much an area thing as being about football....the working class against the upper class type things.....I know there was a Roma/Lazio game abandoned half way through a few years ago

Anyway whats wrong with Leeds/Huddersfield that must be a bit lively.

Edited by gnasher16

. Right on que . Yeh but you read the sun i bet love each other. Come up and see the real derby and come out after love each other my arse

Seen a couple of them mate...........as a pure football derby day they were great..... good old blue v red traditional old football colours,great atmospheres,great games..................Nowhere near the animosity and sheer nastiness other derbies have though...........i thought it was well known Liverpool and Everton are not really rivals i thought yous all get on.

gnasher........... :D after all your posts about west ham support being all "local boys" what do you think about cass pennant being born in yorkshire and raised in kent??................ :D

Yous got a problem with motd saying its biggest in country and 1 of biggest in world complain at www.bbc/motd2.com hahaha and don't go on at me about it, and gnasher your trying to tell me I'm suposed to believe what it says in the fooking daily mail!! Newspapers are full of shite FACT I think I speak on behalf of every 1 when I say I'd prefer to believe people who's lived round football all there lives then a load of rubbish out of a newspaper. Them on motd don't suport sunderland or newcastle there not even from this part of the country so why would they make it up?