Lamping Hares

Your not allowed to lamp them but you can run f**k out of them in March/April in the day. :whistling:

if its the only way you lads can catch then lamp away how do you go on in june and july when the wheat and rape are waist high do you move onto sheep pasture then? suppose you dont lamp golf courses as the bunnies are a bit nippy :angel::whistling:

Ain't got no hares round here, plenty of sheep pastures though. No need to go on golf courses either and if I did I got a dog here thats a tad faster than any rabbit. :D

At the end of the day if I want to lamp hares I will, still breaking the law whether its day or night. If I was a shoplifter would I be derided by other shoplifters because I nick mars bars and they nick armani suits. :whistling: ..... :D

Didnt know ammani made track suits the shoplifters here only wear gucci

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lamped hare,daytime hare...difference?..f**k all apart from ones ran in daylight the other gets ran in the dark lol..if it gets caught its dying..same end result?.....back in the day of the late 80's

I find they taste the same as daytime hares.

ive ran hares on the lamp i think if there run regular you get some excellent sport ,i dont think its for failed daytime dogs ,yes they do make the odd mistakes but all lamped quarry does , they can

Your not allowed to lamp them but you can run f**k out of them in March/April in the day. :whistling:

if its the only way you lads can catch then lamp away how do you go on in june and july when the wheat and rape are waist high do you move onto sheep pasture then? suppose you dont lamp golf courses as the bunnies are a bit nippy :angel::whistling:

Ain't got no hares round here, plenty of sheep pastures though. No need to go on golf courses either and if I did I got a dog here thats a tad faster than any rabbit. :D

At the end of the day if I want to lamp hares I will, still breaking the law whether its day or night. If I was a shoplifter would I be derided by other shoplifters because I nick mars bars and they nick armani suits. :whistling: ..... :D

Didnt know ammani made track suits the shoplifters here only wear gucci

I wouldn't know what they wear I only know law-abiding people. ;) .... :laugh:

my dogs not made for daytime so if he happened to kill a lamped hare i would be pretty pleased with him and all this bollocks that all hares are shit in the lamp is utter crap i personally wouldnt go out looking for hares on the lamp its not my thing but if anyone else does thats fine its there choice and no one can knock them or there dogs for getting out grafting ;)

• Like 1