Pie Line Bred Dogs?

I think Sir Rich is right on this one. I only see the Pye dog as a name for reference now. Dogs that came later from that line hardly have a mention... So here's some....

Dee

Spike

Ice

Otter

Custard

Dan

Blacky

Buck

Dutchess

Ged

Ox

Clyd

Tess

Frank

Charlie

Clogg

Pig

Sid

:thumbs:

also add to the list were Pyes brothers who some people did not here about

Sam

Bullseye

Josh

I did not see much of Josh but the 3 of them had hearts of lions. I then lined Otter to Bullseye, brother and sister mating, which produced Warlock and Frank who were good grafters, then lined Warlock to a pure Deerhound of B.G.'s in Liverpool

Edited by Bosun11
  • Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this dog a grand son of ged whilst over in Ireland on a fox drive

My bitch had got some pie blood in her  

this was pie

Posted Images

I think Sir Rich is right on this one. I only see the Pye dog as a name for reference now. Dogs that came later from that line hardly have a mention... So here's some....

Dee

Spike

Ice

Otter

Custard

Dan

Blacky

Buck

Dutchess

Ged

Ox

Clyd

Tess

Frank

Charlie

Clogg

Pig

Sid

also add to the list were pyes brothers who some people did not here about

Sam

Bullseye

Josh

I did not see much of Josh but the 3of them had hearts of lions. I then lined Otter to Bullseye, brother and sister mating which produced Warlock and Frank who were good grafters then lined Warlock to a pure deerhound of B.G.'s in Liverpool

Thanks mate, I did get Frank in my list but I was never gonna remember that many. :victory:

Dee

Spike

Ice

Otter

Custard

Dan

Blacky

Buck

Dutchess

Ged

Ox

Clyd

Tess

Frank

Charlie

Clogg

Pig

Sid

you missed out shoe and jake :thumbs: which came out the same litter as spike

Dee

Spike

Ice

Otter

Custard

Dan

Blacky

Buck

Dutchess

Ged

Ox

Clyd

Tess

Frank

Charlie

Clogg

Pig

Sid

you missed out shoe and jake :thumbs: which came out the same litter as spike

So I did... :victory:

Dee

Spike

Ice

Otter

Custard

Dan

Blacky

Buck

Dutchess

Ged

Ox

Clyd

Tess

Frank

Charlie

Clogg

Pig

Sid

also add to the list were Pyes brothers who some people did not here about

Sam

Bullseye

Josh

I did not see much of Josh but the 3 of them had hearts of lions. I then lined Otter to Bullseye, brother and sister mating, which produced Warlock and Frank who were good grafters, then lined Warlock to a pure Deerhound of B.G.'s in Liverpool

Remember my mate having that deerhound,he had a good bitch out of that litter called sham.When he bred her he gifted me a pup called meg.Good memories.

Samba av u got bull x love seeing the bull x work my mate has a bull x 29tts it's not 2 year old yet and it's doin the job working with will black dogs goin 2 see if I can get some picks off it don't no how 2 put picks up on my fone will sort it nice 2 see working bullcross picks

dog in pic belongs my son he bred it :thumbs:

Bradus do you mean 12 months, Pike is only about 6 himself and do you also mean fawn, as in the colour.

Blacks and fawns have always been predominant in this lot, I'm racking my brain to think of a brindle or sommat else... :hmm:

My old half cross is just about done now, both wrists have gone, one eye, most teeth and had spinal trauma in the past. He's a big 'ol lump and those wrists are simply struggling to keep him going. I don't think he'll see next winter.

He's as close to the original dog as I could produce and he's never sired a litter BUT (and I'm sticking my neck out here!) if there was a genuine someone with a genuine bitch out of this line, he'd be free to use and I don't want a pup.

He's the last of near twenty years of effort, it'd be a shame to see it all go down the pan. :yes:

have you ever thought of taking straws of him bosun just in case you fancied something out of him at a later date

No mate, not for me but if anyone wants to, be my guest. As i said, I would love to see the blood continue.