About The Match

What a weird thread this is, seems gorger did the bitches owner a favour with the lining the bitches owner wanted, then did the OP a favour telling him not to get a pup from the lining, then gets a load of shit for it all.

• Like 2

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

too many worry about gorger and lucas just crack on with whats in your own kennels all this shite wont make your dogs run better. you get out what you put in. if your dogs arnt doing there job you nee

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be i never seen any pics, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, plus this top

He lined the Forley winner , The Crow bitch from down my way with Lucas . The owner of the bitch, G.L, said he's a top lad.   If Gorger had come on the internet slagging off the bitch I thin

Posted Images

Banner man its your bitch that's no good this week last week it was J.W bitch that was no good wheres B e what happened to hes pups. Theirs 40 litters of the dog now some of them 3 years old or nearly how many of the bitches were any good .Oh better say goodbye il probably be banned now .If its English breeding its a good one if its irish its no good J.w s bitch is over half English ?????????????

Edited by New speedie 2

topics a load of shite to be fair :laugh: , the lad went to Gorger and paid to use his dog, I doubt at any point he was forced too use the dog, it ain't worked out and lets face it there will be more waste than good un's come off the dog, same for any stud dog, likely most the bitches were not in the same class as the dog,no point in crying over spilt milk :thumbs: as for crabbing the dog gorger entitled to his opinions , it could of been a mate looking for a pup and asking what bitches he lined , he entitled to say what he thinks will come of the lining, he took the dog on for a couple of day or weeks whatever that says a lot too me, he fed watered it , serviced it and sent it back, bet he wished he had never bothered now :hmm:

He lined the Forley winner , The Crow bitch from down my way with Lucas . The owner of the bitch, G.L, said he's a top lad.

If Gorger had come on the internet slagging off the bitch I think the owner would have a legitimate complaint but a private comment made to a friend is much different imo.The man is entitled to his opinion.

P.S. I've never met Gorger but------

I am finding it very hard to see where he is guilty of anything but helping someone out, what with travelling to meet them ,looking after their bitch, reducing his stud fee etc, and now having it come back to bite him in the arse.

Maybe I've missed something. :hmm:

Edited by inan
  • Like 3

serious old dears on dis topic georg lee sed he send crow over to gorgja the man had his bich for 3 monce got her lined paid tranfer man to bring bich back sent georg a bucket vitamen tabs calcem powder nevir asked for a penny. lota poison on dis topic

You and I have had our differences on here but your comment is confirming what I have been told regarding GL and his Lucy /Crow bitch.

Gorger was over here, out with some mates of mine a few weeks ago, they all said he's a sound fella.

your not missing anything inan your spot on the mans a gent generous to a fault thats the problem some people get everything in their favour and still want to moan the fella was lucky to get 10 pups for f**k sake some people travel miles to use a stud pay top dollar and only get one or two pups in the litter this bannerman is so sour im suprised he doesnt piss vinegar :laugh:

i said i wouldnt come on here again but its hard to sit back and see the lies being told, iv no problem with the mateing john was more than fair with me on that and il be honest enough to admit that, what my issue was he went around saying my bitch was no good he said that to at least 3 people so would ye call that a private conversation?? so there is no point trying to change the issue

i said i wouldnt come on here again but its hard to sit back and see the lies being told, iv no problem with the mateing john was more than fair with me on that and il be honest enough to admit that, what my issue was he went around saying my bitch was no good he said that to at least 3 people so would ye call that a private conversation?? so there is no point trying to change the issue

theres a black pup with white trim on donedeal is that one of yours bannerman

Banner man its your bitch that's no good this week last week it was J.W bitch that was no good wheres B e what happened to hes pups. Theirs 40 litters of the dog now some of them 3 years old or nearly how many of the bitches were any good .Oh better say goodbye il probably be banned now .If its English breeding its a good one if its irish its no good J.w s bitch is over half English ?????????????

fair point Owen , by my second case I'm sure we'll know :D

is Inka rough herself posh????????? :hmm:.

", ps......who else has rough coated pups by Lucas????????? :hmm: ,"

Umm I do. What do I win? You do know that pups are a mix of the genetics of both parents don't you???

Have a look on my Inka Lucas Pup thread if you want to.