About The Match

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

too many worry about gorger and lucas just crack on with whats in your own kennels all this shite wont make your dogs run better. you get out what you put in. if your dogs arnt doing there job you nee

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be i never seen any pics, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, plus this top

He lined the Forley winner , The Crow bitch from down my way with Lucas . The owner of the bitch, G.L, said he's a top lad.   If Gorger had come on the internet slagging off the bitch I thin

Posted Images

is it no a bit harsh to judge the dog on just one run? Id wager he killed plenty of good us in the past, ffs its only one run and one missed hare, all dogs miss hares end of story

Why any body would use this Lucas dog is beyond me. have you not seen him behind a real hare on youtube

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 3

PAULUS: If gorger was banned , it would stop all this nonsense :D :D

did you foget about baw

You'd miss me sweetcheeks if I was banned :D I've not been banned in oooooft 2 years now I think lol. I'm even sucking upto to tommy to delay it :laugh:

have people been watching this blokes posts he has a gripe with gorger and his dog but he gets one of his cronies to start this ridiculous thread trying to blacken gorger and his dog but if this thing was a man he meet up with gorger face to face snd sort it out instead of coming on here like a coward this man is a spineless waste of oxegan end of

Edited by hedgemumper
  • Like 1

have people been watching this blokes posts he has a gripe with gorger and his dog but he gets one of his cronies to start this ridiculous thread trying to blacken gorger and his dog but if this thing was a man he meet up with gorger fsce to fsce snd sort it out instead of coming on here like a coward this man is a spineless waste of oxegan end og

So your basically saying you don't like him?

have people been watching this blokes posts he has a gripe with gorger and his dog but he gets one of his cronies to start this ridiculous thread trying to blacken gorger and his dog but if this thing was a man he meet up with gorger fsce to fsce snd sort it out instead of coming on here like a coward this man is a spineless waste of oxegan end og

So your basically saying you don't like him?

:laugh:

post-896-0-25645800-1365160819.jpg

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be i never seen any pics, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, but iv had a good think about the whole thing last nite and im just going to forget about the entire situation, what has been said and done is not going to change now at this stage, my old bitch has passed on since this and i no longer have any of the pups so im going to put this all this down to a learning curve, so from here on in im not going to get bogged down with these debates because they will solve notting, so as far as john and lucas are concerned the are 2 subjects i wont be ever again be specking about, so i wish him and his dog the best off luck, iv no more to say on this topic

Wee shame that, Friday night the night too :laugh:

there could be alcohol involved :laugh: :laugh:

wouldnt be the same without it :laugh:

• Like 1

2 almost exact posts crabbing in a minute, now that's a quick name change :laugh:

Behave Baw those two are magicians difference is they didn't pull Rabbits out of their hats they pull Hares out of their holes :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

2 almost exact posts crabbing in a minute, now that's a quick name change :laugh:

Behave Baw those two are magicians difference is they didn't pull Rabbits out of their hats they pull Hares out of their holes :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

:laugh: need to mind that one :D