"wall Of Fame Working Oldies"

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

picture of our old boy still working only lightly now 15 but seen a lot of work got pups here of him of varios ages all working this picture was a few years ago he is a lot more grey now lol

old percy gone few years now but left his mark with sons daughters newphews and neices still in kennells

here is a better one of him on his own

Posted Images

Haha that bitch was granddaughter of fogartys sam

A friend of mine had a grandson of that Sam dog, his dam was Penny sire was Tipp Tim. Very good dog he was indeed. We've still stuff out of him.
. I put there with the same bitch and her brother he was a rough coated dog me mate dug alot stuff with both of them. They were the only ones stayed at it for a good number of years while some the other stuff we bred and bought in jacked or just wouldn't do it ha. Edited by chesney

Not looking for argument but met man and you probably know him ,general, who sold t Tim , to booth because it was shit. Done fk all but run out of the holes and up the ditch.he was told years later though it threw good pups. I saw them once advertised on the earth dog for ridiculous money when other lads were just not dog dealers

I never seen the dog in the flesh, let alone work. All I know is that the dog we had worked well and was suited better to us compared to the stuff from Tonic as they where lacking in certain departments. That old Sam dog didn't make a name for himself either until he went down south. Same as a lot of dogs that men didn't hold in high regards when they had them but others did when they had them in there yards, it's just one of those things I suppose.

• Like 2

I never seen the dog in the flesh, let alone work. All I know is that the dog we had worked well and was suited better to us compared to the stuff from Tonic as they where lacking in certain departments. That old Sam dog didn't make a name for himself either until he went down south. Same as a lot of dogs that men didn't hold in high regards when they had them but others did when they had them in there yards, it's just one of those things I suppose.

Its called standards lol.

• Like 5

Not like you to hold back Fat man lol. I gave a bitch that didn't suit me to a man in the mid 90s and he still talks about her to this day, most his kennel are bred from her and he would give anything to have a bitch like her again! My friend gave a bitch to a certain man for the same reason and the guy ended up writing an article in a magazine about her, best thing from sliced bread she was then. You wouldn't have said that if you seen her yourself. Mad old world we live in.

• Like 3

That's the very reason I pts anything that doesn't suit me. It would kill me to know someone had bred out of a dog that wasn't up to standard and passed on the pups as proper digging dogs and a genuine lad wasting his time rearing it for 18 months just find out he's wasted his time.

• Like 8

wouldn't surprise me if dog was OK or from genuine dogs.might just not been given fair chance or something not known