Cameron Likes To .....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only in the last 3 years are we fully beginning to understand just how much poison Tony Blair & New/Old Labour poured into the waters of the nation.   The biggest crime the current lot are commi

The real scroungers are the employers, getting cheap labour subsidized by the tax payer in the form of tax credits. Using tax payers money to make private profit.

Posted Images

Only in the last 3 years are we fully beginning to understand just how much poison Tony Blair & New/Old Labour poured into the waters of the nation.

The biggest crime the current lot are commiting is that they attempting (and failing) to govern in some odd new labour/conservative hybrid type of way and all they are doing is prolonging the pain.

They were no doubt handed a toxic waste ground of a country when we chucked out Brown, but I think its a measure of how bad they are that we can even entertain the notion of another Labour government.

You cant be all things to all people!!

All this juggling the numbers is bollocks, the awnser as anyone with an ounce of sense (and most traditional conservatives know) is right under their nose.........TAX

You dont get people off benefit by starving them off, you get them off by making it worth working.

The only point in working is if you can keep as much of your own money as possible......you cant slash someones benefit while taxing them in ever greater amounts to pay for all these social causes and Europe.

Its no good giving 2 or 3 firms a few billion quid for a rail project and say you are investing in "infastructure".......that creates about 500 jobs for a few years.

Slash the tax take by as many billions as can be afforded, that will get folk out there working again.

Get out of Europe and take the chains off of small & big business, let them get on without rules, regulations and having to pay £1.50 a litre for diesel to get out working!!

All this politics of envy they are using as a smoke screen makes me puke, I dont give a monkeys if a millionaire pays less tax than me, I dont care if he lives in a 20 bedroom house........I just care that he is in this country spending his money.

Same as I dont give a monkeys if some lad is on the jam roll and earning a few readies on the side, so f***ing what?!!..........he will spending that money out in the real world, if he can get on and earn enough he wont bother going down to sign on anymore

Make it illegal to send benefit money out of the country and for 5 years, make it a rule that you can only have benefit if you were born here.

Get rid of whole swathes of management in the NHS along with all this health & safety nonsense, use the money to pay british doctors and nurses the right money to do a decent job.

Let matrons and doctors run the hospitals.

Stop the no win/no fee compensation culture by making it illegal, you should have personal accident insurance or nothing.

Return power to our own courts and our own parliment.......british people should be making decisions about britian not some dreamer in Strasbourg

Reduce the power of unions from a national level to a strictly industrial level, they can do what they are meant to do which is represent the workers in whatever factory they are in but nothing more.....not some world view communist ideal, just getting the best deal for the people in a paticular place not at a national level.

This would encourage firms to give the best pay and conditions they could in order to get the best people, not be forced to do it by the union putting a gun to their head nationally or by Europe

Stop business rates, nothing is more insane that just handing over money and getting absolutely NOTHING in return

Stop all this shite that they are wasting our money paying for and give it back to folk by way of cutting TAX

Make the country attractive to the right people for the right reasons, if people can come here and keep most of their money by working or doing business then they will come and contribute.......the right type of immigrant

If a bunch of 3rd world slavs or africans or whoever can come here and get wealth ,the like of which they have never seen, from the state then they will come.........the wrong type of immigrant

Government has to change the way it thinks, they are NOT IN POWER they are IN OFFICE to serve the people, they should not be allowed to keep going beyond their remit and handing out OUR money however they see fit

Get people out of the slavery that is TAX/SPEND/HANDOUT

What part of this are they not getting???

I could go on, but most of you probably fell asleep 10 lines back! :laugh::laugh:

• Like 7

Only in the last 3 years are we fully beginning to understand just how much poison Tony Blair & New/Old Labour poured into the waters of the nation.

The biggest crime the current lot are commiting is that they attempting (and failing) to govern in some odd new labour/conservative hybrid type of way and all they are doing is prolonging the pain.

They were no doubt handed a toxic waste ground of a country when we chucked out Brown, but I think its a measure of how bad they are that we can even entertain the notion of another Labour government.

All this juggling the numbers is bollocks, the awnser as anyone with an ounce of sense (and most traditional conservatives know) is right under their nose.........TAX

You dont get people off benefit by starving them off, you get them off by making it worth working.

The only point in working is if you can keep as much of your own money as possible......you cant slash someones benefit while taxing them in ever greater amounts to pay for all these social causes and Europe.

Its no good giving 2 or 3 firms a few billion quid for a rail project and say you are investing in "infastructure".......that creates about 500 jobs for a few years.

Slash the tax take by as many billions as can be afforded, that will get folk out there working again.

Get out of Europe and take the chains off of small & big business, let them get on without rules, regulations and having to pay £1.50 a litre for diesel to get out working!!

All this politics of envy they are using as a smoke screen makes me puke, I dont give a monkeys if a millionaire pays less tax than me, I dont care if he lives in a 20 bedroom house........I just care that he is in this country spending his money.

Same as I dont give a monkeys if some lad is on the jam roll and earning a few readies on the side, so f*****g what?!!..........he will spending that money out in the real world, if he can get on and earn enough he wont bother going down to sign on anymore

Make it illegal to send benefit money out of the country and for 5 years, make it a rule that you can only have benefit if you were born here.

Get rid of whole swathes of management in the NHS along with all this health & safety nonsense, use the money to pay british doctors and nurses the right money to do a decent job.

Stop the no win/no fee compensation culture by making it illegal, you should have personal accident insurance or nothing.

Return power to our own courts and our own parliment.......british people should be making decisions about britian not some dreamer in Strasbourg

Reduce the power of unions from a national level to a strictly industrial level, they can do what they are meant to do which is represent the workers in whatever factory they are in but nothing more.....not some world view communist ideal, just getting the best deal for the people in a paticular place not at a national level.

This would encourage firms to give the best pay and conditions they could in order to get the best people, not be forced to do it by the union putting a gun to their head nationally or by Europe

Stop business rates, nothing is more insane that just handing over money and getting absolutely NOTHING in return

Stop all this shite that they are wasting our money paying for and give it back to folk by way of cutting TAX

Make the country attractive to the right people for the right reasons, if people can come here and keep most of their money by working or doing business then they will come and contribute.......the right type of immigrant

If a bunch of 3rd world slavs or africans or whoever can come here and get wealth ,the like of which they have never seen, from the state then they will come.........the wrong type of immigrant

Government has to change the way it thinks, they are NOT IN POWER they are IN OFFICE to serve the people, they should not be allowed to keep going beyond their remit and handing out OUR money however they see fit

I could go on, but most of you probably fell asleep 10 lines back! :laugh::laugh:

Best post on here in years

• Like 1

Same as I dont give a monkeys if some lad is on the jam roll and earning a few readies on the side, so f*****g what?!!..........he will spending that money out in the real world, if he can get on and earn enough he wont bother going down to sign on anymore

youv`e got my vote, where do i sign :laugh: :laugh:

very good post wilf ;)

you would be a good lad to have a sit down and just shoot the breeze with. promise ill keep the anti jew to a minimal hahah

:laugh::laugh: .........I dont give a monkeys about the yids mate.........just give the catholics a break! :laugh::laugh: