Cameron Likes To .....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only in the last 3 years are we fully beginning to understand just how much poison Tony Blair & New/Old Labour poured into the waters of the nation.   The biggest crime the current lot are commi

The real scroungers are the employers, getting cheap labour subsidized by the tax payer in the form of tax credits. Using tax payers money to make private profit.

Posted Images

Not about the pits this is the hunting life! ( be honest I've got on and set up my own firm from scratch, and im not from mining stock so I don't winge just crack on. Cons do better for small business )

Hunting would never had been band under a conservative goverment . FACT

A lot of my mates are northerners, sorry I should say scots ( even if they are the most hostile bitter people towards English on earth )

All very well saying pi*s off to me but if you look at a political map above the midlands is all red, so you may not have purposely voted to ban hunting but indirectly you (or people in your part of the country did,) FACT so you piss off.

please grow up what has the pits got to do with this no one mentioned them as for you starting up your own firm i wish you atb but for you to assume people that worked the pits whinge is very stupid i dont give a shit about maps or whatever but dont tar everyone with the same brush

just to add me and my family voted for the cons on the basis of the reapeal of the ban but a few years on nothings happened

• Like 2

733768_502312746471178_738653137_n_zps64

There all crap but if every one voted like you jocks and northerners you can kiss hunting good bye for good!

Funny how every 1 has short memory's when it comes to the years labour left the pot empty.

I voted conservatives for there stance on hunting now ill vote ukip for there stance on imagination and having just seen on here now there stance on the hunting act.

I live in a con safe seat so my vote won't let mr bean and edd bulls up in the back door.

ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT THE MAGIC MUSHROOM PARTY ON IMAGINATION

Not about the pits this is the hunting life! ( be honest I've got on and set up my own firm from scratch, and im not from mining stock so I don't winge just crack on. Cons do better for small business )

A lot of my mates are northerners, sorry I should say scots ( even if they are the most hostile bitter people towards English on earth )

All very well saying pi*s off to me but if you look at a political map above the midlands is all red, so you may not have purposely voted to ban hunting but indirectly you (or people in your part of the country did,) FACT so you piss off.

what a load of bollocks bloke on the news last week small business employed 13 people had the orders to expand and take on another 9 banks wouldnt lend him owt so why dont the super cons make em.If every one did the same who would you have to work for you?

Edited by twobob

If the scots get independences what they think they want, our tax won't keep bailing you out and buying super ts and once England has a conservative goverment the hunting act for us will be over turned.

And as Scotland give hunting up with out a fight a few years before we did anyway, they'll be no change.

please grow up what has the pits got to do with this no one mentioned them as for you starting up your own firm i wish you atb but for you to assume people that worked the pits whinge is very stupid i dont give a shit about maps or whatever but dont tar everyone with the same brush

just to add me and my family voted for the cons on the basis of the reapeal of the ban but a few years on nothings happened

We didn't get a conservative goverment we. I asked my m.p he said its dodgie ground if the vote would get pasted and if it didn't it would never get another chance, so best to wait till/if there's more pro hunt Mps which their would be with a out right conservative goverment.

Any way I'm not on there pay roll so end of the rant.

• Like 2

If the scots get independences what they think they want, our tax won't keep bailing you out and buying super ts and once England has a conservative goverment the hunting act for us will be over turned.

And as Scotland give hunting up with out a fight a few years before we did anyway, they'll be no change.

what a load of piss do you think we want independence keep bailing us out pmsl at you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

what a load of piss do you think we want independence keep bailing us out pmsl at you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You want independence but know financially you'd do better not having it as we put in you take out so you will vote to stay in rather than try stand on your own two feet.

I don't know why Cameron wants Scotland staying in the u.k theres none of his voters up there. I don't.

Any way it's a democracy, every one entitled to different points of you.

Edited by baldockbanks courser

You want independence but know financially you'd do better not having it as we put in you take out so you will vote to stay in rather than try stand on your own two feet.

I don't know why Cameron what's Scotland staying in the u.k I don't.

Any way it's a democracy, every one untitled to different points of you.

more piss Scotland gives more than you think we agree to disagree :bye:

Edited by nothernlite

I don't know why Cameron wants Scotland staying in the u.k theres none of his voters up there. I don't.

You're full of fcuking shit mate...the english have robbed and raped our country and its assets for centuries and its still going on...and you wonder why the Scots dislike the english attitude!!! Oil, gas, electricity, water!!! We have the resources and YOU take them and we get a pittance in return!!! The quicker we rebuild Hadrians wall...the better and hopefully we'll put 100,000 volts through it :thumbs:

• Like 1

You're full of fcuking shit mate...the english have robbed and raped our country and its assets for centuries and its still going on...and you wonder why the Scots dislike the english attitude!!! Oil, gas, electricity, water!!! We have the resources and YOU take them and we get a pittance in return!!! The quicker we rebuild Hadrians wall...the better and hopefully we'll put 100,000 volts through it :thumbs:

well said you will no need to run 100,000 volts just watch the f--kers sink while we rise :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1