Minshaw Longdog

just a friendly piece of advice lads, keep out of east scotland,a couple of lads been proscuted over lamping,they have been caught red handed with game,cant say to much because case is still on going,dogs taken,car conviscated,as well as hunting equiptment,the title of the topic is what they told police the type of dog it was,so please dont try poach our estate,they had permission ,but it was for 50 mile away,permission has got to be in area your hunting

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Can't say much,case is on going",only a prosecution witness would say that ,you a little grass then?.

Haha..just for you Nesbit..  

Doesn't really sound like friendly advice mate, sounds more like a threat ! Any lads worth their salt will take it as an invite !

just a friendly piece of advice lads, keep out of east scotland,a couple of lads been proscuted over lamping,they have been caught red handed with game,cant say to much because case is still on going,dogs taken,car conviscated,as well as hunting equiptment,the title of the topic is what they told police the type of dog it was,so please dont try poach our estate,they had permission ,but it was for 50 mile away,permission has got to be in area your hunting

nice story :laugh: can you do any better with abit more thought :blink:

i take it this was in ireland :hmm: the east scottish coast of ireland :laugh:

are you sure it wasnt you ?

They had permission 50 miles away thats near enough in my book think the police have taken liberties and as you are so concerned about your estate give us the post code so will know which landmarks to look for happy hunting

Edited by desertbred

Thats me on my way to east scotland,got my minshaws primed,yes I know these roads,i'm an old hand,contact me for all your east scotch game needs,I move silent,I move deadly,catch me if you dare :boogy::laugh:

I'm up there now mate, freezing my minshaws off.

Give me a shout when you get here mate, you can give me a lift with all this game!

:laugh:

• Like 1