Who Has The Better Deerhound X,s ? David Platts Or Cooklands..?

dave platts 5th gen dhxgh does what i wont him to but they do take a while to mature i think thats why alot of folk slag off this breed saying they are shite when they have run the dog too young and ruined it time time time with this breed pays off though :thumbs:

kevspics257.jpg

024.jpg

and a dhxgh x colliexgh on the rightshow you how diferent they are

017-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

• Like 9

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another pic of holly shes entered at 11 months but steady till she was 15 months now its what ever goes goes , she hit a few missed a few but all in all im a honest la

dave platts 5th gen dhxgh does what i wont him to but they do take a while to mature i think thats why alot of folk slag off this breed saying they are shite when they have run the dog too young and r

"THE girl dog " Only decent photo i have of her, and im no good with a camera so feckin make do lol collie grey x deer grey

Posted Images

dave platts 5th gen dhxgh does what i wont him to but they do take a while to mature i think thats why alot of folk slag off this breed saying they are shite when they have run the dog too young and ruined it time time time with this breed pays off though :thumbs:

kevspics257.jpg

024.jpg

017-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

Proper lurchers :yes:

kevspics257.jpg

024.jpg

017-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

nice dogs there :thumbs: , dont think its the x as such mate, where people (might) not like them. Dave platts dogs havnt worked for years, so you buying unproven stuff (today) parents . Not saying they wont be any good, as you can get crap from proven stuff as well, you just need that bit of luck with any pup that you pick+ take home :yes:

kevspics257.jpg

024.jpg

017-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

nice dogs there :thumbs: , dont think its the x as such mate, where people (might) not like them. Dave platts dogs havnt worked for years, so you buying unproven stuff (today) parents . Not saying they wont be any good, as you can get crap from proven stuff as well, you just need that bit of luck with any pup that you pick+ take home :yes:

he does work them but not often he goes up scotland him and his pal told me at a show dave slight also said he works them

• Like 1

kevspics257.jpg

024.jpg

017-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

Proper lurchers :yes:

thats what i like :thumbs:

not sure if trev will have any 1st xs on in near future but he has a 3/4 deer 1/4 grey on the floor now

heres a pic of his last litter of 1st x s

people have still got these because there ok some have been disappointed so sold them on

mine has done ok for me ,not had a shot n retrieved fox yet but soon this spring ,2 yrs now so about right i know there totally diff

from bull xs im in no rush to give up on her yet

post-66703-0-52923000-1364048793_thumb.jpg

Edited by gibbo1973
  • Like 6

another pic of holly

shes entered at 11 months but steady till she was 15 months now its what ever goes goes , she hit a few missed a few

but all in all im a honest lad and not a bull shitter saying my dogs the best etc ,she s done ok for me up to now ,but alot of deerhound x people will keep them selves to them selves

which ever you choose you may be lucky or unlucky as you dont get a full litter of world beaters ever time a bitch drops

post-66703-0-99449200-1364048973.jpg

post-66703-0-64060400-1364049316_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

another pic of holly

shes entered at 11 months but steady till she was 15 months now its what ever goes goes , she hit a few missed a few

but all in all im a honest lad and not a bull shitter saying my dogs the best etc ,she s done ok for me up to now ,but alot of deerhound x people will keep them selves to them selves

which ever you choose you may be lucky or unlucky as you dont get a full litter of world beaters ever time a bitch drops

you have an email gibbo :thumbs:

another pic of holly

That is one belting bitch mate :thumbs:

another pic of holly

looks like the girl dog with rough coat

another pic of holly

looks like the girl dog with rough coat
Yeah it does, cracking bitch