Who Has The Better Deerhound X,s ? David Platts Or Cooklands..?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another pic of holly shes entered at 11 months but steady till she was 15 months now its what ever goes goes , she hit a few missed a few but all in all im a honest la

dave platts 5th gen dhxgh does what i wont him to but they do take a while to mature i think thats why alot of folk slag off this breed saying they are shite when they have run the dog too young and r

"THE girl dog " Only decent photo i have of her, and im no good with a camera so feckin make do lol collie grey x deer grey

Posted Images

Any way the topics not about collie x d.h x g.h x what ever! it is someone asking about 2 men who breed 1st xs, so as I've had 3 breed by them so i shared my experiences!

what's how a different type of Lurcher has done got to do with that? Be it 29inch or 30 inch tall!

Edited by baldockbanks courser

Yeah that's what I'm thinking 29tts bit gutted really think he will be massive he has some neck and chest on him and a lot more ballsy than other pups I've bought on at this age !! Wanted a smaller dog as already have a 29-30 inch dog ideal would be 27 and fill out also going to be smooth coated and most lads know I like a rough dog

The reason I asked was to change subject of two men bitching !! The thread is about two deerhound breeders of which 1 I run and explained . So I change deerhound in my new pup to pharcourse deerhounds in the hope to bring size down and add gameness 1 fraction seems to of worked but size wise no . I started to feel big dog is losing to much in the turn on certain game just my view

• Like 1

The doxhope dog I have straight line is something to behold but being tall and quite narrow struggles on tight turns . Don't get me wrong them long b line runs fine it's then sometimes he will choose not to committ unless running with another dog then bang no problem

baldockbanks courser ,

im not one to advertise what she has or has nt done ,yes shes taken game and a fair bit as to she has the heart

im yet to come into contact with what yours failed on as ive just not come across one thats the truth

im hoping she ll come to do it when the time arrives it just not loaded around here with them ,

she never chooses not to run ive ran her with members on this site and have seen shes up to certain jobs

shes just not covered been classed as a allrounder yet ,

im getting sick of lack of rabbits too i want her to have a full night on them ive had 9 with her in one night

thats all mate ,and that was on a mates permission

the coppers have tightened up alot around my area too