Big Powerful Bitches

Anyone know of any big powerful bitches working to a good standard?

any piccys/description would be most welcome.......well built good doers, no skinny fragile types

I only knew of one which is now sadly past, just be interested to see whats out there

• Like 2

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh go on then,..

Lots of pictures of little bitches on here not big powerful bitches. I have two - an 8 year old, 29" 85lb 3/4 grey / 1/4 deerhound bitch - was the best allrounder I have ever seen. I also run her 2/12

Just so everyone's clear, this ain't one of those long drawn out for sale threads.....IF it ever happens no one will ever know except the people concerned   I simply wanted to get an idea about what

Posted Images

Me mate got a first x collie/grey lump of bitch 22tts 50 odd lb good rab dog so far [BANNED TEXT] we bin out she done 26 out like 32 runs, not sure if she done better yet she took few fox now and few deer tough strong dog not to bad a bitch quick for wait this jan caught in day in 50-60 odd acre field few hares yeah not huge field but for her type not bad at all only prob if truthful is owner he dnt like makin it easy for her he like to test her so some nite she really hav to earn her catch he got lot respect for quarry gives everything law [BANNED TEXT] her,I cant put pic up I got a few but struggle put em up

jazz gonna be a powerfull little thing line bred sheperdxs 23 inch built like a little tank , what eva stock i like the power there cringe when i see some types ..ha ha we all different i suppose .front ends a big plus for me houses the the engine . atbbunnys.

• Like 1

Me mate got a first x collie/grey lump of bitch 22tts 50 odd lb good rab dog so far [BANNED TEXT] we bin out she done 26 out like 32 runs, not sure if she done better yet she took few fox now and few deer tough strong dog not to bad a bitch quick for wait this jan caught in day in 50-60 odd acre field few hares yeah not huge field but for her type not bad at all only prob if truthful is owner he dnt like makin it easy for her he like to test her so some nite she really hav to earn her catch he got lot respect for quarry gives everything law [BANNED TEXT] her,I cant put pic up I got a few but struggle put em up

I take it its Misssy your talking about Paul? If so heres a pic of her, she's an honest bitch who can run all night and I'll agree her owner dosen't give her anything easy.

missy5.jpg

missy6.jpg

• Like 1

Good post Wilf, as you know, i'm looking for a pup out of such a bitch (and dog) right now, these good strong bitches ain't as common as you'd think.

In the working terrier world these types are more common, 'doggy bitches' the old boys used to call 'em and good ones were well worth breeding from.

Yes missy will run all night in mos conditions and he doesn't mate it easy for her I got a strong bitch here half cross bullgrey me and him been out with the pair battle of the half crosses haha

Yeah that her she look beast in that top one were that at mate look sum rough land compared to wat seen her run on ova here is that ur land type ova there then ????

Yeh Paul that was taken behind J's old house, all the ground is like that over here Paul. :thumbs: