Dry Stone Walling Course Offer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi I’m a professional dry stone waller (dyker is the term used in Scotland) based in the Scottish Borders. I have been walling for 30 years and have taught wallers for various organisations, college

Some examples of what I do. We have a diverse range of stone here in the Borders which keeps the job interesting...        

I think i can safely say gnasher will be up for that lol   great offer for someone

Posted Images

Cracking offer! Don't know where I had the idea you were a landscaper?!? :laugh:

Must've been that daft cnut bud9 that said that!!

Nah mate - not a landscaper - dyking and hedgelaying...I will stick some pics of some of my work up later on... :thumbs:

I've done several weekend courses on Dry Stone Walling, and it's one of the best courses going. I use it a lot in my job and I'm only average now. The finished walls by a skilled waller are works of art. A very generous offer which should be snapped up

very nice mate has many took you up on your offer yet ?

Thanks. Had a few PMs - will get back to everyone at the weekend/beginning of next week with dates and details... :thumbs:

Keep dropping PM's guys places still up for grabs...

Colin.

• Like 1

Cracking offer! Don't know where I had the idea you were a landscaper?!? :laugh:

Nah mate - not a landscaper - dyking and hedgelaying...I will stick some pics of some of my work up later on... :thumbs:

:hmm::hmm: dyking :hmm::hmm: any more info on that :hmm::hmm: do you have to supply your own dykes or will you provide them :icon_redface:

joking aside, some crackin pic's there mate :thumbs:

:hmm::hmm: dyking :hmm::hmm: any more info on that :hmm::hmm: do you have to supply your own dykes or will you provide them :icon_redface:

joking aside, some crackin pic's there mate :thumbs:

Dyking, dyker, dykes (Scotland) = walling, waller, walls (England) - :laugh::laugh::laugh: Nah bring your own dykes mate - ha ha ha this could go a bit off topic eh?

Once got a phone call - "Do you do dykes" - need to se if my wife's okay with that one?

Take care. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Always admired that kink of work .very impressive work that .that picture 3rd downwith the thin stone I guy built a wall beside me the work is tremendous as well there's defo an art to that kind of work ef'n magic

Hi Scott that's a great offer mate I'd love to take you up on it but I'll probably be busy with work. That's fine work you've done there unlike most of the shit that's called stonework with mortar showing everywhere. I did a good bit of it myself last year around the farm but it's not as good as your's yet :icon_redface: