D Brian Plummer

NO I only have one account this one, John H, Who is this Paulus? Just check my previous posts, have not registered onthis site in any other name,

John H

Ferrets

Lurchers (Punch line ) Ask SB via Punch's daughter Molly bred by BB

Lurchers (DB Plummer) Ask Brian whoops sorry Dead

Who the f**k are you to slag me off Paulus?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well,22 pages on a man that no-one seems to have a good word for other than enjoying his early books,I met Plummer on many occassions at a mates farm and he was always odd,to say the least,he suffered

His books were the only ones of their kind in the seventies and eighties, and I must have owned and read them all. They were entertaining and to an impressionable teenager the 'facts' were often dige

John h.....who the feck are you?? There's a good number of men on hear that hunt....take a long hard look through all the sections on the site....there's some great advice and tips all the way through

Posted Images

meet him on a bit of ground i had in adbington tried to tell me what x my dog was he was wrong and wouldnt accept it Couldnt get a word in kept over talking me ended up offering him a joint and walked away he must of had about 8 dogs with him

I give up! sorry for starting this but Brian and Mr Hancock do NOT deserve the crap they are getting! I hunted with Brian (yes I did) as a lot of us have! and he was ok, he was very very kind to me, we hunted in Caithness with him and when he moved to Abington (South West Scotland) we hunted with him there. When you get criticised you tend to lash out a bit and name names when on reflection that makes me sound a bit of a c**t! I may be a c**t but i have hunted with Brian, I also have dogs which are Punch's line, for which I also get a lot of stick, but lets face it there's not many on this site hunt, so!

were you the guy that was with him ?

This is going no were John h is it you say you hunted with the only man who truly new how to hunt, it would be nice if you told us about your days/ nights out together the dogs you ran and the game you killed. A pick or two would also be nice of the dogs you ran with him, I no one or two lads that hunted with him and one lad that lived with him for a good number of years. Both have not a good word to say about him.

The same lads have been it the books and also been on film with him also can you say the same or were you just an anger on, he was as were his dogs made a fool off when they went to the ila of man. Yes I seen the picks and also no the lads very well that walked with him and went over with him.

So any feed back and picks would be appreciated yours in sport..

No, Bunnys well I'm not a happy bunny, John H has never registered on this site before (and I'm sure the moderators will confirm this). I'm 51, I keep Ferrets and 2 lines of Lurchers

Punch Line (out of Molly, Bred by BB, jusk ask SB)

Plummers line (just ask BP , sorry hes dead)

I'm getting really pissed off with the insults i'm getting

No, Bunnys well I'm not a happy bunny, John H has never registered on this site before (and I'm sure the moderators will confirm this). I'm 51, I keep Ferrets and 2 lines of Lurchers

Punch Line (out of Molly, Bred by BB, jusk ask SB)

Plummers line (just ask BP , sorry hes dead)

I'm getting really pissed off with the insults i'm getting

Seems to me you just like to fling names about.So you knew someone.Big deal.Dont we all. :victory:

jack 58, I need to get the few photos that i have digized (spelling) Used to visit Brian with EM and his brother TM and from Rowlands Gill . Tommy C.But this isn't the point the whole point is the unnecessary slagging off of Brian (and David Hancock).