Getting Dragged Up In The 70's And 80's..lol

Kiss cuddle or torcher lol

FFS its 'torture' unless you were setting the lassies on fire up there.............. :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone remember some of this..  

My mum had me like that mate, the babysitter let me have a fag and I smoked a bit but chucked the rest in the wicker bin.. Next thing it's on fire and burnt the carpet a bit... Tried a cover up to no

Monkey, Sandy and Pigsy ring any bells ??? Is it just my school that made you cover your exercise books in wallpaper ?? Christ, some of the patterns !!!

Rubble gum!

My black mates school shoes had plastic soles and he could skid the width of the school playground in them lol.

Knitted jumpers with zig zags and reindeers on.

I used to call my black plimsoles "Bruce Lee" shoes lol.

Them plastic moulded soldiers with parachutes that you threw up in the air, so they would glide down with the parachute.

Malones shoe shop lol.

Amstrad CPC 464 (colour monitor ;) )

Panda pops

Space invader crips

Monster munch lol

Tracing paper shit roll in school and that pink soap that was like washing your hands with a house brick.

What else was there....?

fewer imigrants :laugh:

I'm from Birmingham mate we've been heaving with immigrants since the Magna Carta lol. Even I'm the son of an immigrant, my Dad is a Paddy lol!

Itchy blankets

Pea shooters

Pot black in black and white

Grandstand

Cremola foam

Kwenchie cup ice blocks

How could I forget about itchy blankets! Lol f***ing brilliant lol.

Born early 40s , in an anderson shelter :yes: fantastic memmories, dragged up my arse :victory:

>

i just had news paper but on the up side it was a better read :laugh: when i was in RE as it was called :yes:

our Re teacher was a hippy type who gave us fags and played a guitar. thinking about it i should have seen the warning signs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well.......................................did he touch you...................? :laugh:

dragged up my arse and did he touch you sometbhing your not telling us whippet 69 lol

Can you imagine what they'd do to a teacher who gave fags to kids today ??? They'd put him in the Jimmy Saville detention home and throw the f-ing key away !!!

Rubble gum!

My black mates school shoes had plastic soles and he could skid the width of the school playground in them lol.

Them plastic moulded soldiers with parachutes that you threw up in the air, so they would glide down with the parachute.

Malones shoe shop lol.

Panda pops

Space invader crips

Monster munch lol

Tracing paper shit roll in school and that pink soap that was like washing your hands with a house brick.

What else was there....?

I'm from Birmingham mate we've been heaving with immigrants since the Magna Carta lol. Even I'm the son of an immigrant, my Dad is a Paddy lol!

>Itchy blankets

Pea shooters

Grandstand

Cremola foam

Kwenchie cup ice blocks

they wasn't fewer of them, they just kept quiet !! I remember seeing rented rooms advertised "No Irish,no dogs,no blacks".

Kiss cuddle or torcher lol

FFS its 'torture' unless you were setting the lassies on fire up there.............. :laugh:
torched was sittin on there belly and given them the jungle book treatment thump think thump and nip nip nip lol

Rubble gum!

Malones shoe shop lol.

Panda pops

Space invader crips

Monster munch lol

What else was there....?

>Itchy blankets

Pea shooters

Grandstand

Cremola foam

Kwenchie cup ice

blocks

they wasn't fewer of them, they just kept quiet !! I remember seeing rented rooms advertised "No Irish,no dogs,no blacks".

ok maybe so i was away alot at sea in the 70,s. so a black face was no big deal to me but they were in there own country :laugh:

Rubble gum!

Malones shoe shop lol.

Panda pops

Space invader crips

Monster munch lol

What else was there....?

>Itchy blankets

Pea shooters

Grandstand

Cremola foam

Kwenchie cup ice blocks

Aye pity none of them could read :laugh:

Having to get up and walk to the tv to change it from one channel to the other. And being the youngest of 6 kids - it was always my job !

Not as bad as getting coal though or getting sent to the shop for milk or fags