School Girl Stabbed To Death

You're right but I think people don't like he insults and certain words I've used.

If I had of come across the piece of shit earlier, I would of called him every nigger, nig nog, monkey, black c*nt under the sun as I proceeded to do the exact same too him what he done to that girl. But in saying that if I was with any of my good black mates and someone spoke to them like that then I would stick up for them.

I suppose you could call me a hypocrite in this instance?

Well as far as im concerned if a bit of name calling bothers someone then they need to close themself away from society !......People get called names every day fat,ugly,poof,short,smelly,ginger,p***y...............are blacks immune from societies banter ?.....like you ive had black mates years and years ....they are not such delicate individuals that they will fall to pieces if i call them a wog,same as i wont if they call me honky.............We have banter with the Jocks they can take it,the Welsh they can take it,the Germans............but the poor repressed black man is just too fragile ?

Blacks are NOT a protected species we shouldnt be on this permanent wave of fear of upsetting them......so no your not a hypocrite,particularly when one of the f****n monkeys has just killed another human being stone dead !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 8

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It just shows how fearful people are becoming of being termed " racist "....look how many people on here have said " im not racist but ........." Bollocks to whether its racist or not just tell the t

Well as far as im concerned if a bit of name calling bothers someone then they need to close themself away from society !......People get called names every day fat,ugly,poof,short,smelly,ginger,p***y

The tragedy of that poor girl will only be compounded when the piece of crap that killed her gets sent down for life,only to be back on the streets in 15 years the worst way.!! My personal take , like

You're right but I think people don't like he insults and certain words I've used.

If I had of come across the piece of shit earlier, I would of called him every nigger, nig nog, monkey, black c*nt under the sun as I proceeded to do the exact same too him what he done to that girl. But in saying that if I was with any of my good black mates and someone spoke to them like that then I would stick up for them.

I suppose you could call me a hypocrite in this instance?

Well as far as im concerned if a bit of name calling bothers someone then they need to close themself away from society !......People get called names every day fat,ugly,poof,short,smelly,ginger,p***y...............are blacks immune from societies banter ?.....like you ive had black mates years and years ....they are not such delicate individuals that they will fall to pieces if i call them a wog,same as i wont if they call me honky.

Blacks are NOT a protected species we shouldnt be on this permanent wave of fear of upsetting them......so no your not a hypocrite,particularly when one of the f****n monkeys has just killed another human being stone dead !

It's really pissed me off, the authorities will have hell to pay if he's a mental patient/service user refusing to take his monthly jab. Some people just shouldn't be walking the streets.

Let's not jump on the race bandwagon!

The self proclaimed 'crossbow cannibal' - White

Raoul Moat - White

A sick individual is a sick individual regardless of ethnicity.

With regards to the thread, not enough information has been released as to the motive so I'll sit on the fence until more details come out.

raoul moat...mans a legend lol
The man was a Bully And a c**t simple.

And an arse bandit as well apparently? Closet homo like!

I work in Africa, and they don't come much blacker than here..

Racist:- If we tried a fraction of the stunts they pull on us we'd be unemployed, kicked in, arrested or dead.

They are the worst racists I have came across!

We poof about too much incase we 'insult' anyone.

F**k 'em, regardless of race / colour / or creed. If you're a bad c*nt, you should get what's coming.

As for the poor lassy, what a waste, and disaster for her family and friends.

She was a young white school girl with her whole life ahead of her! Some dirty nigger has took her life! I'm fuming!

They've nicked a 22 year old black man! f***ing scumbag!!!

do we no why this has happend mate or was it just some random shit

They don't know yet but if I'd hazard a guess I bet she's rejected his filthy nig nog advances and he's gone and stabbed the poor girl to death.

yeh, old E/P was right with his( rivers of blood ....) about time we starded shooting the twats. ive got my 12g 686 ready :yes:

Im sure it was the midlands he was an M.P. for.

She was a young white school girl with her whole life ahead of her! Some dirty nigger has took her life! I'm fuming!

They've nicked a 22 year old black man! f***ing scumbag!!!

do we no why this has happend mate or was it just some random shit

They don't know yet but if I'd hazard a guess I bet she's rejected his filthy nig nog advances and he's gone and stabbed the poor girl to death.

yeh, old E/P was right with his( rivers of blood ....) about time we starded shooting the twats. ive got my 12g 686 ready :yes:

Im sure it was the midlands he was an M.P. for.

It's funny you say that I'm sure Enoch was from around the area that the killing happened? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he was.

his color was the crux of the full thing people who say dont mind indians blacks etc but dont like muslims, or im not racist i get on with ahmed down the corner shop are deluded they are all the same they shouldnt be here. the statistics speak for themselves and you can bet even theyve been doctored in their favour antifa politicians all traitors there should br rioting and demonstrations all over the country but of course there wont be. if it was a white perpitrator you could bet they would be massively influenced by these cretins and the degenerate rap "culture".

his color was the crux of the full thing people who say dont mind indians blacks etc but dont like muslims, or im not racist i get on with ahmed down the corner shop are deluded they are all the same they shouldnt be here. the statistics speak for themselves and you can bet even theyve been doctored in their favour antifa politicians all traitors there should br rioting and demonstrations all over the country but of course there wont be. if it was a white perpitrator you could bet they would be massively influenced by these cretins and the degenerate rap "culture".

You can't chuck all foreign cultures in with this discussion. It's just ignorant!

so is going on about raul moat funny thing is im geniunely not racist but i dont want my son growing up in this environment its not natural for englishmen to be a minority in their own country its wrong and not natural we got on just fine for 1500 years without them. when was the last time english culture was promoted no wonder people turn to alien cultures to associate with our history and culture isnt taught at all and when it is its belittled and ridiculed. little englander etc.

• Like 4

Let's not jump on the race bandwagon!

The self proclaimed 'crossbow cannibal' - White

Raoul Moat - White

A sick individual is a sick individual regardless of ethnicity.

With regards to the thread, not enough information has been released as to the motive so I'll sit on the fence until more details come out.

:icon_eek:

What just incase he was acting in self defence or something like that is it?

A 16 year old schoolgirl murdered by a 22 year old man, what other imfomation could you need?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2289518/Christina-Edkins-16-stabbed-death-Birmingham-school-bus-police-arrest-man-22-suspicion-murder.html?ICO=most_read_module

Rahul Moar A Legend ?? A Coward And A Bully , wasn't he into Steroids . . Look at me I'm Big And Tough . . A Fukcing Wank3r ! Oh I the Girl Dumped him so its Her Fault He Shot Her . . If he'd off been a paki would those who Idolise him Feel The Same . . I very much Doudt it !

The tragedy of that poor girl will only be compounded when the piece of crap that killed her gets sent down for life,only to be back on the streets in 15 years the worst way.!! My personal take , like many on here know doubt, would be to see him swing..Some one of his type will never be any good to man nor beast..............

moat a legend ?? dont make me laugh,shoot a girl (same type as above) unarmed, creep up & shoot an unarmed copper ,hardley going over the top to face german machine guns,being out in afganistan with some rag head trying to top you ,risking your life to save someone else's .these people are legends.Thousands of people that gave there life for this country dont deserve to have shite like moat put in there class......Bully ,coward,drug head ,murderer.= moat

• Like 7