Celtic V Juventus

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really need a tune to go with it seeing as none of it f****n rhymes !!! ........Im singing it to the Coronation St tune and it dont quite work

9 in the morning and I don't give them a hope in hell, come 7:30 the night I'll be giving it laldy

Well f**k it in for a penny in for a pound ive just put a few bob on Celtic to qualify.......................66/1   C'MON the BHOYS !!!!...........That how you say it ?

Posted Images

good luck to yous there need it or maybe the ref will be on your side lol

f***ing first for everything i suppose..... :whistling:

good luck to yous there need it or maybe the ref will be on your side lol

f***ing first for everything i suppose..... :whistling:

Aye no' heard northernlite wishing yous good luck before right enough. :huh:

Canny beat class eh!!! Didnt disgrace ourselves, played well in parts but there just far to good to break down. Gifted them another goal which was silly and another free header goes a miss by that diddy Ambrose!!.... :censored: Would have liked to have grabbed a goal before they went 2 up and maybe a draw wouldn't have made the final score look so bad. Never a 5-0 drubbing what so ever............ :thumbs:

Realistically I think we were damage limitaion at best, Im ducking my head here but maybe its time to say goodbye to Lennon, His management style is very much rooted in the scottish game and with the league supposedly in the bag for the next 4-5 years, surely its time to bring in a more continental approach manager....Just a pity the taffs won that trophy the other week, Laudrup would have been a sensational choice ....

Guest thebigdog

Realistically I think we were damage limitaion at best, Im ducking my head here but maybe its time to say goodbye to Lennon, His management style is very much rooted in the scottish game and with the league supposedly in the bag for the next 4-5 years, surely its time to bring in a more continental approach manager....Just a pity the taffs won that trophy the other week, Laudrup would have been a sensational choice ....

the same lennon that led the team to beat barca??? if you have a 9 inch dick you can choose to use only 6 inches, but if you have a 6 incher you cant use 9 :thumbs:

They would be mid table in my local sunday league you chump!

Big f***ing whoop, Where has that got us the last two games in EUROPE????

Absolutely marmalised...He must accept the blame for playing Ambrose in the first leg when he was clearly f***ing knackered., WAS HE REALLY ESSENTIAL to play??? no he wasnt whatsoever, Hooper wants a look at himself as well, Not once did he play his true game in either leg, He is a ball to feet striker and celtic never once got it into any type of space on the deck for him to take a look at..

We were third rate against Juventus in both games, A poor juve team who will be destroyed by the likes of Bayern and Dortmund, Celtic fans are too fecking brainwashed by the "jolly paddy" mentality that sweeps up the R.O.I national team, The "here for the party" bullshit that Blighted Roy Keanes side is still apparent in the travelling support,

Well for once, we are nailed on for European Football, Lets make a f***ing go of it, Yes we play in a pish league, Yes we cant attract top names, Get the coin splashed and get some decent english players bought from teams like The HAMMERS, Villa, Fulham etc and concentrate on getting out of the groups again and into the Champs league proper..

.Next season will have four English teams in it, Not at their powers, Real looked B rate compared to past glories, The germans are building again and Shaktar look decent enough too, But the likes of Juve etc, You should be looking at taking 4 points off them in a group next season..Thats a fact

Its all very well being maudlin over the Referee in the first leg / potato Famines / James Connolly being executed and remembering the "TEN" , BUT ITS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING CONSISTENTLY TACTICALLY NAIVE IN EUROPE....

• Like 1