Celtic V Juventus

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really need a tune to go with it seeing as none of it f****n rhymes !!! ........Im singing it to the Coronation St tune and it dont quite work

9 in the morning and I don't give them a hope in hell, come 7:30 the night I'll be giving it laldy

Well f**k it in for a penny in for a pound ive just put a few bob on Celtic to qualify.......................66/1   C'MON the BHOYS !!!!...........That how you say it ?

Posted Images

Well f**k it in for a penny in for a pound ive just put a few bob on Celtic to qualify.......................66/1 :boogy:

C'MON the BHOYS !!!!...........That how you say it ? :D

You better no be one of these f***ing jinxs mate............. :laugh:

First things first LAB need to go to the Gym at 7-30 tonight and pretend he's "working out" until 10 ... with the jinx gone you boys have a chance lol

It's a tough one tonight lads, they can't afford to conceed but have to play to win... the ref was shocking last game and with a couple right decisions you never know... as Gnasher said get to half time level or even sneaking a goal then just go for it...

Come on Celtic......

Who cares thought they got humped the last time and are out whatever cup it is ?.

You not into football then? Why post?
Your not into the fens or fen dogs but you feckin post about them enough. :tongue2: ..... :laugh:

:laugh: I posted a question on the rugby thread, now I know how a newbie feels asking a dumb question on the lurcher section :laugh:

Because its a debate as you said are they humped ?and are they out ?>

It's a two leg affair, home and away. We got humped 3-0 at home and now we face a struggle away. We will be out tonight if we don't beat them atleast 3-0 to go into extra time.