How Many People Actualy Hunt?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't hunt anything. I just walk my dog. Officer.   The lamp is so I can see where I'm going

no just glorified dog walking........ friday night and the tins are flowing .................lol i remember when i had my first can i was worst than you mucker.........

Why do stupid threads like this get so many replies????                         Shit I just replied!!!!!

i was removed from my bed at night by extra terrestrial beings, one night i went to sleep and when i woke i was spinning around in the room and i knew that there was other people in the room, they invited me to join there network "the hunting life" it has been a terrifying experience, i am simply a victim.

• Like 2

i hunt mate i know these selfish feckers are taking it away from the main topic as they always do my main quarry is catipilar and lady bird the catipilar is fine but the ladybird is a evil twat if its not caught in the first second it will be an epic battle

• Like 1