Not Good Publicity, Hounds Make A Kill On Busy Road.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say they mistook a hound for the said fox & are pictured saving the tax payer money by eating a bit of road kill, saves the council cleaning it up ??

No matter how many lads u have out with you and not just lads who come out now n again I mean lads who have grown up with hounds accidents can still happen!

you silly fu--ing man where do you think the rebel packs came from,its because of the quarreling between the hunt thats caused it ,masters shaging the field followers,huntsman shaging the masters ,non

Posted Images

i'm very honoured they let us do all the hard shoulders, central reservations and railway embankments

ever so grateful sir

And so you f***ing should be, peasant !! ;-) Lol

admit it, you wear a tie when you're hunting ...................................?? :clapper:

where would the rebel packs be if there was no registered packs at all or ever,wf

you silly fu--ing man where do you think the rebel packs came from,its because of the quarreling between the hunt thats caused it ,masters shaging the field followers,huntsman shaging the masters ,non of which know what hounds are hunting ,most of the masters don't even know the hounds that's in kennels, thats where the rebel packs came from,the foot pack that this accident has happened to, has been going for over 40 years or even more,in that time there has been two huntsman,one man'd band,collecting fallen stock,skining ,keeping the hounds,arranging the meets,doinging a full time job and rising a family ,most of the time funded out of his own pocket, no kennel man helping him out, i know of another 3 packs in the same country in the same predicament,but each of them giving the same good service to the farmers ,the registered pack has lost'ed alot of country,due to the quarreling and running hounds over country that they think is ok with the farmers,for one of the masters to write in the countrymans weekly about this accident ,is disappointing,knowing what he knows about hounds,and the big grey clouds that hang over the hunt,

PS----wf i started my hounds from this rebel hunt,im one of the 3,this is my 25th season and im the youngster,i've seen ten different huntsmen and god knows how many masters come and go with your so call registered pack,sorry mate ,im still there and planing on being there for a long time yet

• Like 5

where would the rebel packs be if there was no registered packs at all or ever,wf

you silly fu--ing man where do you think the rebel packs came from,its because of the quarreling between the hunt thats caused it ,masters shaging the field followers,huntsman shaging the masters ,non of which know what hounds are hunting ,most of the masters don't even know the hounds that's in kennels, thats where the rebel packs came from,the foot pack that this accident has happened to, has been going for over 40 years or even more,in that time there has been two huntsman,one man'd band,collecting fallen stock,skining ,keeping the hounds,arranging the meets,doinging a full time job and rising a family ,most of the time funded out of his own pocket, no kennel man helping him out, i know of another 3 packs in the same country in the same predicament,but each of them giving the same good service to the farmers ,the registered pack has lost'ed alot of country,due to the quarreling and running hounds over country that they think is ok with the farmers,for one of the masters to write in the countrymans weekly about this accident ,is disappointing,knowing what he knows about hounds,and the big grey clouds that hang over the hunt,

PS----wf i started my hounds from this rebel hunt,im one of the 3,this is my 25th season and im the youngster,i've seen ten different huntsmen and god knows how many masters come and go with your so call registered pack,sorry mate ,im still there and planing on being there for a long time yet

hey od youve took this the wrong way,im glad theres reg packs,call it them and us if you guys like,and for you being in your 25th season,i take my hat off to you well done,so why do huntsmen move around different hunts so much its the same up here,atb wf

don't hold back mate, well said

As far as i can see ,most Packs if not all were "PRIVATE" packs,One man or a group got together to Hunt Vermin...Some Decided the Landed Gentry should decide Where they could Hunt & How, for "SPORT" social connecting etc..The others decided, FOOT packs ,gun packs to serve their original purpose "STOCK CONTROL" and continued without an Elite dictating how & When...thus Keepers/Shooters became Allies of the so called "Pirate" pack...and in the changing Times From " SPORT" to "Control " the Horse & Hound has seen its' demise..and the Hound & Gun combine has Been Recognised as a Highly efficient team and Welcomed by many an Estate & Farmer rather than folk Tearing up their land.."IN and Out with little or no fuss..and Vermin accounted for ..that is were Numbers come in ..High numbers ,Happy Keeper/Farmer..

Even Among the Rebel packs, there is Assoc..confederation, just not on a formal MFH model..there is Room on the Planet for all types of packs,with a need for all,Respect is what is needed,but it is a TWO WAY street ..a lot of Hounds & Terriermen can pass onto and I.M.O. enhance a REBEL pack .I believe the" Staff " of both MFH & Private. packs have the Hounds & Terriers at Heart wether the FOLLOWERS have or not. :thumbs:

No matter the Huntin' there IS a Pecking order,wether you recognise it or not ,it is their :big_boss:

not much Room for Horses on here....post-85337-0-47372600-1362847281.jpg

Happy Doggin' you all :guitar:

• Like 1

fork me no wonder the hunting world is like it is. i should of of watched jeremy kyle rather than reading this tread with you lot at each others throats.

no one else will say it so i will o.d you were out of order mate you took what wilbur said right out of context. spin take your tongue out of o.d's ass lol :laugh::laugh: .

im relatively new to hunting and love every second of it. surely it's all about a group of friends and hounds coming together and enjoying themselves. the group of friends my be rich, poor, or in between you do things your way and i'll do things my way. as long as the land owners permission has been given there should be no issues( about using two hound to flush a fox to a gun). watching a pack working well together is a magnificent sight be it rebel or not.

i just hope i don't end up all bitter by the politics like you lot.

happy hunting :thumbs:

Edited by R.A.W
  • Like 1