Price V Thompson

looks like its going to be a very good fight thompson has had 36 fights 3 losses and 2 of them against the klitschos plus 24 ko,s so an upset could be on the cards :thumbs:

or you can watch heavy weight prize fighter and see ordinary harrison gettting whooped again :laugh:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracking post there Borderscot.....i totally agree about Jim Watt... to take the title off a big name of the day,defend it a few times before losing to one of the greats......you cant ask for much mor

Well known dog in the ,s in some circles ....think there was a lot of dogs called Hagler same as years later there were lots of dogs called Tyson Terry didnt just change my thinking i doubt there w

Thats so true mate....having been around gyms and supposedly tough hard men all these years nobody ever left an impression on me like this caring gentle old man did............i wont bore yous with th

What side on tv/sky is the Prizefighter on ?

Local lad who love's his Lurchers and Greyhounds won last time out on PF ( Glen Foot )

Hope its a springboard to bigger things for him as he is a real down to earth decent lad.

prize fighter is on sky sports 1 and price is on box nation :thumbs:

Well I hold my hands up ad say I couldn't have called that one any further from the mark. Unlucky for Price but he was exposed to have the weak chin that some people said,it was a decent punch,but he was never recovering from it. Well done Thompson,I'm sure the Furey fans will have something to say about it,and they'd be entitled to it.