Levis From The Usa

Sister brought me two pairs back from new York in January don't like Levi's told her I tried them on but I just jucked them in the cupboard still got the tags on 32 waist 32 leg

Sister brought me two pairs back from new York in January don't like Levi's told her I tried them on but I just jucked them in the cupboard still got the tags on 32 waist 32 leg

How much do ye want for them?

Are they 501 s or what are they?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carraghs Gem, I tried to pm you about the levis but it says you can't receive any messages. If you don't find what you want on Amazon just pm me details and I'll see what they are asking in local st

my fovourites were bay city roller,s trousers i had them for years

Went to one of them malls in navarda levi's were cheap so bought half a doz pairs got home tried them on fook me i looked like MC FOOOKING HAMMER LEVI'S OVER THERE COME IN MANY STLYES

Whenever the wife & myself go to America we take 1 suitcase with clothes we aren't too bothered about keeping and bring new gear back in its place. The upside is the maids on minimum wage probably get use out of the stuff we've left.

I would take £5 a pair if you want the lot.....my niece had a stall in portabella road but she's gone back to spain ,got fed up with our weather ,mumbled something about cold, wet, snow, etc etc .... I had to clear out her storage , now i've got to get shot of them ....all this will take up valuable stalking time .Pm me if interested for sizes etc .... cheers

I would take £5 a pair if you want the lot.....my niece had a stall in portabella road but she's gone back to spain ,got fed up with our weather ,mumbled something about cold, wet, snow, etc etc .... I had to clear out her storage , now i've got to get shot of them ....all this will take up valuable stalking time .Pm me if interested for sizes etc .... cheers

When you say 'Vintage' how old are they cos the ones I used to buy as a teenager were twice as thick and just never wore out.......I'm talking the 60's

Carraghs Gem,

I tried to pm you about the levis but it says you can't receive any messages. If you don't find what you want on Amazon just pm me details and I'll see what they are asking in local stores next time I'm to town.

Art

• Like 1

I always bring a load of levis back when I go , Its so cheap especially in the Outlet stores, Was in Elsinore 2 Years ago and they were working out at £11 a pair!!!

Scandalous really, Also A and F t shirts are about half the price of the Holister Ones here...Youd be looking at £45 in the uk for them

Im not exactly a slender type, Not fat but stockyish and I bought an NFL t shirt for the crack over there and was amazed to see that i was reduced to buying a large boys size..I was 29

Fat yanks