John Parks

What would we do without Nuttal and Gould :)

Have less rubbish terriers about i would imagine. They both know how to breed good dogs,they both used to breed good dogs know they just churn rubbish out for money.

i loaned out my 5 year old gould bred russell accounted for 53 this season --crap aint it ;)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slim to nil I'd say.....the man could've made fortunes had he been willing to accept 'top dollar', think he's one of the few who knows money ruins dogs.

JP is a true gent with a good sense of humor who has bred a long line of very good terriers for the love of the little dogs and not the money side of it and only has a litter now and again or helps ot

been out on loan since sept -- the lads that got him dug 3 with him sunday nice steady dog dont take much stick .. the lads got the land so the move might be permanant ...

What would we do without Parks, Breay, Nuttal and Gould :)

But Park must be a different sort of character,he didn't made his name from selling terriers.

so what did he make name as .... tbh if people whernt on here askin for parks bred stuff who the feck would know who he was ,,,,

people know who he his by reading about him in terrier books

JP is a true gent with a good sense of humor who has bred a long line of very good terriers for the love of the little dogs and not the money side of it and only has a litter now and again or helps others out to keep a line going, cracking bloke that you could listen to all day about the good old times,

• Like 4

But Park must be a different sort of character,he didn't made his name from selling terriers.

so what did he make name as .... tbh if people whernt on here askin for parks bred stuff who the feck would know who he was ,,,,

known him for years ...... :thumbs:

known him for years ...... :thumbs:

You mite of known him for years. but when your being interviewed for books your putting yourself in the limelight then every kid reads it and wants a parks terrier.if he wasnt in the books people wouldnt be on here asking about him

Why would anyone want a dog from a particular "line" because they have "heard" good things about them?. Believe nothing you hear and only half you see. And yes i know jp, he has dug with us quite a few times.

Edited by jessdale

You can't stop people asking about you and you can't stop people slagging you behind your back wether he in a book or not your gonna get both cos everyone has their own opinion it's a shame that when people have something to say they don't go straight to the person in question a lot of arguments would be settled the guy went out his way to speak to me on a shoot not knowing me seems to me like a guy we could do with more of