Just Been Raped By A Vet!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 55 ain't that bad,, considering its Sunday,, they charge for there time,, and the drugs they sold ya,,, pants down would have been £ 100 plus.   Just noticed your from yorkshire,,,, short arms and

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it a

Your not realy serriouse are you ? 55 is feck all

Posted Images

Picking up at 4:30 he's pulling through fkcing yes!!! Still early days but he's on his way, vet said if he wasn't a fit working dog and didn't get them esentail fluids asap he's be gone well chuffed. Thanks to everyone apart from that cheesy nob millet. Your possative comments have kept me in good order

Atb scott

speedy im going through the same thing myself with my plummer read my posts been on a drip for 2 days, but the sighns are hes getting better gastric thing, fckn scarey what was all over the kitchen floor, never seen any thing like it and he hadnt eaton for 3 days.

damn thats some bill glad hes ok though, i had a similar illness in my own dog about a year ago he was 12 and didnt give him much chance of pulling through but after being on a drip for 3 days and a cocktail of other drugs he made a bloody good recovery he lost 10k in weight in that time ,im glad my bill wasnt as big as yours but there worth every penny though

he's not out of woods yet, just given him some boiled chicken and a tablet. But I must admit he's a lot better. The bill got printed off it was 4ft long!! Worth every penny though he's a grant dog, was amusing how he walked across car park a bit frail then as soon as he saw rabbit boom ears up hoyin forward giddy as they come

• Like 1