Just Been Raped By A Vet!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 55 ain't that bad,, considering its Sunday,, they charge for there time,, and the drugs they sold ya,,, pants down would have been £ 100 plus.   Just noticed your from yorkshire,,,, short arms and

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it a

Your not realy serriouse are you ? 55 is feck all

Posted Images

My 9month old salukigreyxbull was being a bit sulky friday morning, chucked his food back up and started with dioreaha. Therefore I starved him for 24 hours. He started going badly lost 1.8kg since friday. I tried tubing drilite into him 20ml at a time 3 times an hour. He could not keep it down so I rang vets emergency number and 1st appointment was today(I rang saturday mid day).got there dog had a sickness and antibiotic jab. Vet thinks its just a bug from something he's eaten. I got two new syringes for giving him more drylite and 15 amox antibiotics tablets. £4 each for 10ml syringes and £55 for tablets. Pants down comes to mind but I suppose at end of day dog comes 1st

Iam surprised they charged u £4 for a syringe not for the overall price would of found that very good

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004U9JEBI/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1361130840&sr=8-9&pi=SL75

you get 100 for a tenner or is it 999..lol

hope all goes well for you pal.........

Just come out seen a different vet she seemed to know exactly what it is its a viral infection, called gastric something or other. She's jabbed him up with potions. Going to get some more fluids in him I'm back tomoz 11am for them to check him.

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it all for £10 !!!

How many times to folk need telling, get some fecking insurance or stop cribbing when you have to weigh on for your dog!!

• Like 7

More like 3 year to be qually they just prey on vunerable who will pay stupid money as most dnt hav any other option the reep off bond between man n dog

I don't mind paying its things like £4 for a syringe that take the piss!. He's like a 2nd son to me, very strong bond, gets on with my kids and the mrs, part of the family. Will be seriously devo'd if he goes

• Like 1