Dog Pooing Blood

No, mine would have been at the best place I could find and f**k the expense.......you said it mate, not me ;)

Best place for my dog is at home with me. Palm yours off wherever makes you feel better mucka.
Look up Noel Fitzpatrick mate, that's the last place I "palmed" a dog off with a serious injury;)
The vets like I thought :laugh:

Not just a vets though. An expensive vets :thumbs:

The best I could find ;) maybe you would have applied a band aid and a lolly stick !

Nah. I would of just left it to suffer :thumbs:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate, I dont want to be rude but get him to a bloody vet to get looked over. From what I know, although I admit not a massive amount, if a dog is passing blood he needs looking at asap. If you sh*t bl

Here's some advice, give the dog to someone who don't mind spending the money to take care of it you chump !!!     f**k sake, am I missing something here?.......I will let the dog suffer because ei

were you told it was jabbed up or do you take it too the vets??

Don't make your self look a bigger tit than you already have mate, over and out !

It's called sarcasm. Look it up.

Moral of the story - people do things differently. Just because someone does something different to you it doesn't mean it's wrong and you have to come on being a keyboard warrior.

too much advise given here i reckon,i dont like the vets but can you afford to lose the dog?if its nothing your vet wont cost to much,if your vet says its parvo,or something else bad its your choice to pay out and have dog sorted or pts.

if your skint in my eyes you should nt own a dog.

• Like 1

too much advise given here i reckon,i dont like the vets but can you afford to lose the dog?if its nothing your vet wont cost to much,if your vet says its parvo,or something else bad its your choice to pay out and have dog sorted or pts.

if your skint in my eyes you should nt own a dog.

No one has mentioned being skint mate. Just WILF blowing things out of proportion. If my dogs needed medical attention they would get it. I was just saying that if I can avoid paying vets to do what i can then I will :thumbs:

If the lad is in any doubt about what's up with his dog then of course he should be straight at the vets.

Sorry i dont want people to think im trying to scrimp and save money on my dogs behalf cos id never see him suffer for a few quid. He seems okay at the minute and he is no longer passing anything. And if he was with loads of blood in it hed be straight to the vets. I personaly think its worms but i wormed him a month ago if that :s what is parvo and the symptoms?

Sorry i dont want people to think im trying to scrimp and save money on my dogs behalf cos id never see him suffer for a few quid. He seems okay at the minute and he is no longer passing anything. And if he was with loads of blood in it hed be straight to the vets. I personaly think its worms but i wormed him a month ago if that :s what is parvo and the symptoms?

take the fekin thing to the VETS, IF IT COSTS £20 QUID JUST TO WALK THROUGH DOOR YOU OWE TO IT :yes::yes::yes:

Seemingly parvovirus henches aswell, thankfully never had to deal with it but heard the stench is unforgettable. :thumbs:

yep - smell it once - you will never forget it. You can get blood in any diarrhoea, but parvo is one of those unmistakeable smells - like a chinook rather than a single blade helo.

Edited by LaraCroft

Seemingly parvovirus henches aswell, thankfully never had to deal with it but heard the stench is unforgettable. :thumbs:

yep - smell it once - you will never forget it. You can get blood in any diarrhoea, but parvo is one of those unmistakeable smells - like a chinook rather than a single blade helo.

the old wocca wocca as opposed to a puma :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

take the fekin thing to the VETS, IF IT COSTS £20 QUID JUST TO WALK THROUGH DOOR YOU OWE TO IT :yes::yes::yes:

I'm not a lover of the vets, if I can avoid them I will. But a dog off its food and water, shitting blood!!! Time for an experts opinion :yes:

• Like 1

dogs with gastro viruses will often shit blood doesnt always mean its parvo, the same with humans i shit blood but thats my hemorrhoids

gastro viruses can still kill dogs if not treated i ad 2 of mi dogs in vet for it not long ago and vet sed it was gastro viruses my old dog died and younger got same thing so the vet sed but a mates i was at a week or so befour lost 2 dogs a diff vet told him it was gastro viruses but turned out to be parvo get the vet and good luck

Edited by dpb82uk