Matching Your Dog....

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

Right lad's talking to the lad who laid on the permission for yesterday's Forley final I asked him about the run's and how the day went.
Bulldozer's first run was a 150 yard slip the rabbit getting up of ploughing and then went straight on to the seed "game on" !!! this was Mr right !!! but the lad said the dog did everything "bar kill it" reckon's the dog had a real "war" with this rabbit and put load's of work into the rabbit but the rabbit just made the sanctuary of a thick wood.
Bulldozer's second run was a 100 yard slip on the seed the lad said run this one just the same and killed it after a good long run.
the third rabbit Mr "controversial" rabbit the lad does think that it was "probably" the rabbit Mark's young bitch had run about 10 or 15 minutes before although no one can be 100% sure, but Terminator said that even if it was no blame can be put on to Jack or Lofty as they were walking "land out" 400 or 500 yard's away from where Mark's rabbit had first got up ! when Mr "controversial" popped out of a dyke in front of them about 80 yard's away Bulldozer run in bent it once and picked it up, He would also like to point out that Mark had "slipped" on a rabbit earlier on in the day and she eventually went "unsighted" the rule's of the competition were a "slip's a slip" but Jack give Mark a "no run" just how it should be. I'm sure if I've missed anything out then I'm sure the lad will correct it later on when he's not concentrating on his match with Jim. I hope this "clear's" up any controversy in the lad's own word's the "Bulldozer" is a worthy champion and without a doubt the best male dog that he's ever seen run on his permission. e25207.gif

• Like 1

Right lad's talking to the lad who laid on the permission for yesterday's Forley final I asked him about the run's and how the day went.

Bulldozer's first run was a 150 yard slip the rabbit getting up of ploughing and then went straight on to the seed "game on" !!! this was Mr right !!! but the lad said the dog did everything "bar kill it" reckon's the dog had a real "war" with this rabbit and put load's of work into the rabbit but the rabbit just made the sanctuary of a thick wood.

Bulldozer's second run was a 100 yard slip on the seed the lad said run this one just the same and killed it after a good long run.

the third rabbit Mr "controversial" rabbit the lad does think that it was "probably" the rabbit Mark's young bitch had run about 10 or 15 minutes before although no one can be 100% sure, but Terminator said that even if it was no blame can be put on to Jack or Lofty as they were walking "land out" 400 or 500 yard's away from where Mark's rabbit had first got up ! when Mr "controversial" popped out of a dyke in front of them about 80 yard's away Bulldozer run in bent it once and picked it up, He would also like to point out that Mark had "slipped" on a rabbit earlier on in the day and she eventually went "unsighted" the rule's of the competition were a "slip's a slip" but Jack give Mark a "no run" just how it should be. I'm sure if I've missed anything out then I'm sure the lad will correct it later on when he's not concentrating on his match with Jim. I hope this "clear's" up any controversy in the lad's own word's the "Bulldozer" is a worthy champion and without a doubt the best male dog that he's ever seen run on his permission. e25207.gif

told you he hasnt seen bow yet lol

Gadaffe is this your dog not to gone on the camera work

thats the clip cheers ....go easy on me lads it was my first time

Dog seems to have a bit of speed about him what ever about the stamina hard to say on that clip

you wouldnt like em 3/4 saluki 1/4 whippet speedie ...i missed a bit on that run not much hare got up at the pole an made for the gate but not bad for a pup

Dog looks fast going to try a camcorder out meself Sunday some big land get the clip up here pictures no good the camera don't lie lol,anybody else any clips of this YEAR or there young dogs be good to see,don't like watching old clips fro

4 years ago lol