(Tenacity ) ?

woz birds buck is bred fro a czech bitch and atop grey gives the fellas a chance atb bunnys.

Iv been over and seen birds New pup and he's a cracker...big boned and so so confident..had the deval in him when I played with him.....I have no doubts that ray will put the quary infront of this dog when its old enough and will give an honest apprasal on how it gets on.....I'd be happy for ray to have one of my pups and I don't say that lightly.... woz i have no doubt bird would give one a go but like as said timetells all and what will be will be . i asked if we had met would oi be right in saying your first name began with m an ended with m atb bunnys.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe it might match it for tenacity and drive but I bet you'd get a much higher percentage of dogs that threw in the towel when the going got tough.   Herders haven't been bred to take the punishm

The bull/greyhound is an easy dog to keep. Intense in work but laid back in the kennel. A dog with Mali blood in it would be useless to most because of there intensity wich from what I've seen is 24/7

he was 8 weeks old when i got him a dark brindle german shepherd x greyhound 1970 i was15 years old.up to nine months of age he was so slow my brother used to say give him a cartridge.at 11 months he

to put the record straight to most folk who would be interested in the sheperd type xs mallis albelgian dutch sheperd types , these do not usually suit the average lay lurcherman . they need different type of handling than say the the sheperd in there selves . when xsed with greys they can take on temps thatsome can not live with some can be nuerotic difficult to live with and need stimulating each and every day they need to be guide d through training etc.behaviourable problems are high and some neva get much beyond there first yr , tthey need time to get the best from them some can be well in to there second yr before they start to become capable .some like all xs dont make the grade , i have been asked have i seen the malli xs which i have sbd bred a litter of them may be four five yrs ago from a very decent bitch ,he kept adog this dog had it all for night work the others came to nothing . maybe it was the handler that made the dog .who knows what i would say it was given time and good opportunity . alli xs seen plenty mostly as good as any base f1s one a 2 very good , same a gain gentle firm handling , produced the betta animals . the traits are betta begot and fixed when line breeding is put to the test . some mf1s follow the grey others the sheperd and very very few abit of bioth with phenpotype and genotype . personally my thoughts the sheperd types can be good to a point of excellent but finding the right handlers is very much in itself a task . atb bunnys.

Just a theory but back then I thought they might of used wolfhound crosses?? Maybe be wrong but I've seen a video of a wolfhound destroying 3 wolfs! Fighting them at the same time

:icon_eek:

dont think it would have killed 3 of these , feckin tiger would struggle :laugh: i think there is wolf in early gsd's .!

colsonwolf105lb.jpg

Haha sorry mate was 2 wolves the video is on YouTube if you type in wolfhound v wolves it's in black and white, shepard sets it on them because they are attacking sheep

just had look, seen it before . The dogs are ( cauasian ovckarka sheep dogs) and massive buggers 29in up to 13st, kill smaller wolves, but a timber wolf would be as big as the dogs, and would have to hell of a dog to kill a timber wolf by it self :yes:

• Like 1