Tips For New Hunters.

respect land owners, respect the land, respect the breeding seasons, respect your hounds and treat them well.

don't associate with wankers, loud mouths or dog thieves.

do not under any circumstances entertain the RSPCA or any group like them.

if you intend to do any thing illegal, do not f*****g film it on your mobile phone or any other device, footage wont just affect you, it effects everyone.

dogs are not accessories, do not chop and change them on a whim.

the dog game is full of wankers, develop thick skin.

do not grass on anyone, dont let anyone get away with grassing on you. one mans tout, is every mans tout.

never be ashamed to be a hunter, you will meet a lot of people with very extreme views on hunting, do not give them what they want and start mouthing off. be polite, sincere and put your point across in a intelligent, concise and friendly manner.

Well said Bri. :victory:

• Like 1

I found a mentor a lad off here in my area who is showing me the ropes that has helped me a lot. Also as said if someone is nice enough to take you on their land treat it with respect and don't return with out them. Its a lot easier to lose permission than get it

The biggest tip I will give you is be careful who you associate with and who you speak to and who you tell what.

I've just got in with a really top lad off here, 20 mins away from me with some excellent permission.

But it was nearly all ruined for me by one tosser who thought he would talk shit about me. Luckily the lad saw through him and gave me a chance but it could of gone the other way.

If someone is good enough to take you out and show you the ropes then don't return to there land without them or tell your mates where you went.

Atb.

Gaz.

Put your every effort into training bonding with your pup. Take your time and above all have patience.

as above just be patient with your pup dont try and do to much to quick you could ruin a dog if you dont know what your doing and any time your stuck just put a thread up on here theres still plenty of good lads on here that are more then willing to help :thumbs:

respect land owners, respect the land, respect the breeding seasons, respect your hounds and treat them well.

don't associate with wankers, loud mouths or dog thieves.

do not under any circumstances entertain the RSPCA or any group like them.

if you intend to do any thing illegal, do not f*****g film it on your mobile phone or any other device, footage wont just affect you, it effects everyone.

dogs are not accessories, do not chop and change them on a whim.

the dog game is full of wankers, develop thick skin.

do not grass on anyone, dont let anyone get away with grassing on you. one mans tout, is every mans tout.

never be ashamed to be a hunter, you will meet a lot of people with very extreme views on hunting, do not give them what they want and start mouthing off. be polite, sincere and put your point across in a intelligent, concise and friendly manner.

well said that man! suckin on susan boyles tampon. :victory::thumbs: