London Vigilantes

I dont normally start these topics,but i saw one story on the bbc news,that i was astounded at.groups of muslims are going around london.well in the areas they occupy.stopping british people,and taking drink from them,and asking them to leave the area as this is a muslim area,and they wont tolerate drinking,they are even moving whores on.they film it aswell.one girl said."you cant do that,this is great britain not saudi".

its not great britain was his response.seriously if the cops let this slide then i honestly think all is lost.no offence to londoners or thier intergrity,but ffs thats bad,if some paki stopped some c**t up here and tried taking thier drink from them and lecturing them,then in all probability they would be booted into paraylisis.granted you londoners have damn site more of them in your city,but this needs nipped in the bud!

• Like 7

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes you are   Let's walk round ripping ninja outfits of their women and uncovering their heads and see what happens!! Try saying this is a white area and "we don't tolerate dirty curry smelling ter

I dont normally start these topics,but i saw one story on the bbc news,that i was astounded at.groups of muslims are going around london.well in the areas they occupy.stopping british people,and takin

confused well thats one way of describing it. yea lets get the tribes to police the country,f**k it lets just all convert and introduce sharia law,no offence bud but if you think they are doing this f

I dont normally start these topics,but i saw one story on the bbc news,that i was astounded at.groups of muslims are going around london.well in the areas they occupy.stopping british people,and taking drink from them,and asking them to leave the area as this is a muslim area,and they wont tolerate drinking,they are even moving whores on.they film it aswell.one girl said."you cant do that,this is great britain not saudi".

its not great britain was his response.seriously if the cops let this slide then i honestly think all is lost.no offence to londoners or thier intergrity,but ffs thats bad,if some paki stopped some c**t up here and tried taking thier drink from them and lecturing them,then in all probability they would be booted into paraylisis.granted you londoners have damn site more of them in your city,but this needs nipped in the bud!

its been all over face book stewie put the video on here somewhere last week. Like to see them try that here :laugh:

What you have to remember is, they pick who they stop, and they also pick what they post on youtube.

Its only a fraction of the truth.

its aimed at there own brothers :whistling: they are hopeing for the domino effect :thumbs:

I like to see that happen here,I got the valleys boys to the west of me,and the Forest of dean locals to the east,both like drinking an fighting.

Shit that sounds frightening being sandwiched between that lot,:)

But on a serious note if someone doesn't stop them it's going to get messy down there ,with retaliations from Muslims and non Muslims.

• Like 1

Seriously fecked up. But they have closed down lapdancing bars, pubs and all sorts in "muslim" areas in the past .........totally wrong, if you live in another country you live by there way of life you do not try and change it to your own country, if you dont like it go home!!!

think its us living in thier country these f*****g days.they get all thats going and we get shafted.

And they'll keep taking and changing things the more they get away with it...........try doing it in there country and see what happens to you.....you wouldnt last 5 minutes, put in prison stoned and then deported. A messed up laughable situation when foreigner tell you how to act and behave in your own country.

think its us living in thier country these f*****g days.they get all thats going and we get shafted.

And they'll keep taking and changing things the more they get away with it...........try doing it in there country and see what happens to you.....you wouldnt last 5 minutes, put in prison stoned and then deported. A messed up laughable situation when foreigner tell you how to act and behave in your own country.

never mind us doing it in there country,if white british people started it on our streets,the law would come down on us like a ton of bricks.

walshie i have no doubts they are picking people who they think wont react.

ive not followed the story . but from your post you said they were taking pissheads and whores off the streets

and thats a problem ... would it be a problem if white people were doing the same

would you want your children walking down the street with pissheads and whores on every corner

maybe im a little confused here

ive not followed the story . but from your post you said they were taking pissheads and whores off the streets

and thats a problem ... would it be a problem if white people were doing the same

would you want your children walking down the street with pissheads and whores on every corner

maybe im a little confused here

confused well thats one way of describing it. yea lets get the tribes to police the country,f**k it lets just all convert and introduce sharia law,no offence bud but if you think they are doing this for the benefit of the nation and to keep the streets safe,then yoiu are clearly deluded

• Like 7