London Vigilantes

Britain did exactly the same, and much much worse for years to every country they could.

Do you think Ireland, India or Australia wanted to be f****d' over by britain. I'm sure they didn't. But you didn't care when it was "expanding the empire"

It's not nice, but is it like a bitter medicine?

Pull that one with somebody that gives a shit. I don't blame you for the actions of your forefarthers so don't blame us for the actions of ours. I don't care what Britons of yesteryear did and I'm not taking the blame or responsibility for it either. The problem we have now has jack shit to do with the British empire.

hows that then???.............. :hmm:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes you are   Let's walk round ripping ninja outfits of their women and uncovering their heads and see what happens!! Try saying this is a white area and "we don't tolerate dirty curry smelling ter

I dont normally start these topics,but i saw one story on the bbc news,that i was astounded at.groups of muslims are going around london.well in the areas they occupy.stopping british people,and takin

confused well thats one way of describing it. yea lets get the tribes to police the country,f**k it lets just all convert and introduce sharia law,no offence bud but if you think they are doing this f

Britain did exactly the same, and much much worse for years to every country they could.

Do you think Ireland, India or Australia wanted to be f****d' over by britain. I'm sure they didn't. But you didn't care when it was "expanding the empire"

Pull that one with somebody that gives a shit. I don't blame you for the actions of your forefarthers so don't blame us for the actions of ours. I don't care what Britons of yesteryear did and I'm not taking the blame or responsibility for it either. The problem we have now has jack shit to do with the British empire.

We had an empire.................. so that means we have to open the gates to every f****r that wants in does it? Does it f**k, hence nothing to do with the British empire.

• Like 1

You could come here and see :laugh:

I speak very good Spanish, I have literally 3 native English speaking friends the rest are all from around here, Spain, Mexico etc and to top it off I'm learning Catalan... I'd say I'm pretty interested in intergrating into the way of life here instead of forcing the feckers to allow me to live under Magna Carta :thumbs:

so your an ignorant cnunt then...........lol...............

• Like 1

ive not followed the story . but from your post you said they were taking pissheads and whores off the streets

and thats a problem ... would it be a problem if white people were doing the same

would you want your children walking down the street with pissheads and whores on every corner

maybe im a little confused here

Maybe your children shouldn't be on the streets at night

Don't talk shite. The problem is 100 % to do with the ole empire.

People do still care in some areas that Britain raped.

We had an empire.................. so that means we have to open the gates to every f****r that wants in does it? Does it f**k, hence nothing to do with the British empire.

In that case get to f**k out of my country

You say Australia was f****ed over by britain and I suppose the native people were but look at the place now, at least they have a goverment that (most of the time) looks out for the people who live there now.

But was it Britains place to take the country?

Double standards!! Its good enough for the abbo's but don't try it on brits?

I'm not in any way saying what is happening is good, in fact, far from it.

Take a look at it from different angle

Yes of course we should of taken it. Having an empire made us the country we were. Many countries were better off under us, just look at parts of africa. even if they wernt, stuff em. We should look out for our selves and our own just like every person on the planet does, we just need a goverment that agrees. It must be great for others to see us being stood all over now. Even I, as a racial nationalist laugh at what the british have become. As my first post said, I now love seeing the people of this country get what they deserve. Iv knocked on peoples doors in local towns and cities in support of nationalist parties and been called every name under the sun. Now the same areas are up in arms as all the asylum seekers in the council houses next door have trashed the places and stuck a sofa in the garden and set it on fire. Its great, and I can sit back and say 'at least i tried'

I'm not racist, Iv had friends of all colors but the indian guy who used to have the paper shop (had lived here years, drunk in the local pub, helped out with local fairs etc.) has been driven out by local thugs, now muslims have the shop, they dont even speak good English, they let the flat out upstairs to bosnians!

I grew up with a Chinese lad, even he has moved away and is thinking of moving to hong kong because Britain has gone to far.

Yes we are getting our just deserts, but not for what we did to others, because we have mainly done alot of good, but for allowing ourselves to be taken over by the media and bankers for short term benifit.

• Like 1

In that case get to f**k out of my country

What the f**k are you on about? I'm talking about the ridiculous state of immigration in the UK and how it has nothing to do with the building of the British empire..... what the hell are you going on about?

Edited by Born Hunter

must have been of school the day they taught us the empire stretched to bulgaria,poland.lithunia,romania.

its a nice theory to blame the empire for our woes,but its not as simple as that.

This thread is about muslims mate. not carp eating cabbage boilers.

The empire created the links with these countries, and we taught them our language, and also showed them they live in shit, and life is better here.

Exactly, iv never had a problem with anyone who comes here. Thats where most people go wrong, they turn their hates on the muslims, eastern europeans etc.

I dont blame them, they have it spot on!!!! BLAME THE PEOPLE WHO ALLOWED THIS MASS TAKE OVER TO HAPPEN!!!

And continue to allow it to happen.

If 1 house is Polish, 1 house is black, 1 house is latvian, the next street is muslim and a few are white then that local population will never be able to 'rise up' allowing those in power to keep giving themselves pay rises and keep raking in the tax!

The people of this country dont even know how to feed themselves anymore without fast food and microwaves!! so how will they ever rise up.

• Like 3