The European Union In Or Out

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way there is no way on earth that we will get a referendum...more bullshot from David 'Cast Iron Guarantee' Cameron to stop us voting UKIP

Oh we Will get a vote. The party that gives us one will win the next election hands down with biggest majority ever , After two world wars we bounced back it was hard but no worse than what w

cameron and the other parties fear ukip.hence the reason they mock them and brand them closet racists.those words were chosen very carefully,a message to any party members wanting to jump ship.ukip is

yeh the point is they think our economy will suffer if we leave but it makes no difference to me if the UK is in the top 4 8 or 20 richest countries in the world...nor does it to most people I suppose

Oh we Will get a vote. The party that gives us one will win the next election hands down with biggest majority ever ,

After two world wars we bounced back it was hard but no worse than what we are going through now every thing we have had off europe we put double in we have to accept every scum bagg from every nation in the club and even pay fot the honour , Get out vote out. And get the foooking lot of them out , cut all benifits to all without a brit passport. Issue visas every six months to any one WE NEED TO WORK HERE AND ONLY WHEN WE CAN NOT FILL THE POST FROM HOME GROWN ANY ONE WANTING TO GET BRITISH PASSORTS SHOULD EARN THE RIGHT NOT BE GIVEN THE RIGHT JUST BECAUSE EUROPEAN LAW SAYS SO RANT OVER.

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 6

I'm not clued up enough on this to make a good decision but on what little I do know, I'm OUT.

Side note; I was reading that Obama and the US want us in as it's "in the US interest for the UK to be part of the Euro". They want a puppet in the Euro to push their agendas by my interpretation of that.

• Like 1