you started comparing them first lol

I was just saying,and i think you'll agree he would be stupid to fight any mma fighter,especially so in the octagon.

The mma/boxing comparison was around here long before i was mate............it would be no more stupid than an mma fighter fighting a boxer in a boxing ring................or a hundred and one equally silly comparisons.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don`t rate Fury at all, I`ve seen better boxers outside a kebab shop on a Friday night.....and they were still holding their kebab!

exciting to watch ............   your tv must be different to mine .

He would get taken down and pounded out, by the same token stick a pair of gloves on Cain and he would not last a round in a boxing ring.

Chuck lidel is not concidered one of the best boxers, but he did knock a lot of people out. He was a good striker, which is different in Mma. Now if we're talking mma's best boxers, then I would choose vitor belfort, Dos santos and the Irish/American light weight (I forget his name). They would make pretty decent pros.

trevor berbick fought one of these fighters ,,was a strange thing ...

Yeah i see that fight,

Berbick complained at the first kick and gave up.

TUFFTY

He was a ex world champ .. looked too easy to beat a boxer ...

trevor berbick fought one of these fighters ,,was a strange thing ...

Yeah i see that fight,

Berbick complained at the first kick and gave up.

TUFFTY

He was a ex world champ .. looked too easy to beat a boxer ...

lets face it micckey he was as the very end of hes carrer when he took that fight :thumbs:

TUFFTY

Chuck lidel is not concidered one of the best boxers, but he did knock a lot of people out. He was a good striker, which is different in Mma. Now if we're talking mma's best boxers, then I would choose vitor belfort, Dos santos and the Irish/American light weight (I forget his name). They would make pretty decent pros.

the lad your thinking about is Marcus Davis he had a good boxing career before moving into mma and dis santos has the best pure boxing style in mma