• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don`t rate Fury at all, I`ve seen better boxers outside a kebab shop on a Friday night.....and they were still holding their kebab!

exciting to watch ............   your tv must be different to mine .

He would get taken down and pounded out, by the same token stick a pair of gloves on Cain and he would not last a round in a boxing ring.

Haha just read that fury is gobbing and challenging a UFC MIDDLEWEIGHT fighter wow what a big man he really is a nob

if you're talking about Dos Santos he's a heavy weight.

no mate he is now gobbing about Michael bisping who is a middle weight just a little bit of a difference between bisping and dos santos

Haha just read that fury is gobbing and challenging a UFC MIDDLEWEIGHT fighter wow what a big man he really is a nob

if you're talking about Dos Santos he's a heavy weight.

no mate he is now gobbing about Michael bisping who is a middle weight just a little bit of a difference between bisping and dos santos

I don't think there'll be much difference if he's stupid enough to get into the octagon with either one.

I don't think there'll be much difference if he's stupid enough to get into the octagon with either one.

Always makes me laugh these debates about a how a boxer wouldnt last 5 minutes in a mma octagon.......or a footballer wouldnt last 5 minutes on a rugby pitch......................same old daft comparisons......

Put a mma fighter in a boxing ring or a rugby player on a football pitch and they wouldnt last 3 minutes let alone 5 !......................

• Like 1

Always makes me laugh these debates about a how a boxer wouldnt last 5 minutes in a mma octagon.......or a footballer wouldnt last 5 minutes on a rugby pitch......................same old daft comparisons......

Put a mma fighter in a boxing ring or a rugby player on a football pitch and they wouldnt last 3 minutes let alone 5 !......................

sorry mate but you're talking bollocks, put an mma fighter in a boxing ring & he may not win but I reckon he'd take the beating pretty well. You're comparison of a rugby player on a football pitch????? Edited by CorkyJohn

He's proven he's easily put on his arse & that by bums. There'll be no getting back up once he REALLY gets hit by someone half decent

These " bums " as you call them are professional fighters making a living out of boxing...............no doubt you are the greatest fork lift truck driver,bricklayer or whatever game your in.......in the whole wide world :whistling:

sorry mate but you're talking bollocks, put an mma fighter in a boxing ring & he may not win but I reckon he'd twke the beating pretty well. You're comparison of a rugby player on a football pitch?????

Chuck Liddell was pretty much accepted as the best " striker " in mma.....................he would not of made a 3 fight dinner show amateur in a boxing ring !

The rugby/football comparison was another one that these idiots who compare the uncomparable seem to make......like boxing and mma..............whats next tennis and and tablke tennis ? they both use a bat and ball ??

exactly,he doesn't have the tools for mma.

it's designed around allowing men to wrestle........in skin tight briefs.........

whatever floats your boat though :yes:

though i dare say Anderson Silva would fare a lot better as a pro boxer than any pro boxer would as an mma.

it's designed around allowing men to wrestle........in skin tight briefs.........

though i dare say Anderson Silva would fare a lot better as a pro boxer than any pro boxer would as an mma.

And a triple jumper would last longer in a chess match than a javelin thrower...............................................and what ?....................daft meaningless comparisons !

And a triple jumper would last longer in a chess match than a javelin thrower...............................................and what ?....................daft meaningless comparisons !

you started comparing them first lol

I was just saying,and i think you'll agree he would be stupid to fight any mma fighter,especially so in the octagon.

• Like 1