not doing to bad for a 23year old :toast: :toast:

hey hubba .ive learnt to ignore these bunch of f*****g idiots .they spend all day every day .talking bollox about something they know nothing about .david price couldnt beat my granny and these doughnuts cant see that .

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don`t rate Fury at all, I`ve seen better boxers outside a kebab shop on a Friday night.....and they were still holding their kebab!

exciting to watch ............   your tv must be different to mine .

He would get taken down and pounded out, by the same token stick a pair of gloves on Cain and he would not last a round in a boxing ring.

hey hubba .ive learnt to ignore these bunch of f*****g idiots .they spend all day every day .talking bollox about something they know nothing about .david price couldnt beat my granny and these doughnuts cant see that .

brookie just a question for you and NOT an internet war,

Is your cousin gonna fight him?

Yes or no?

If not whos he lining up for hes next fight?

This is JUST a question brookie :thumbs:

Cheers

Tysons camp. Dont want to know for some reason !!!!!!!

I dont blame them really he,s on the verge of a world title shot................the only way a Fury/Price fight will come off anytime soon is if Fury fights for a world title and loses.................but then see how quick Price does a u-turn :D

dont you think gnash that its now time that prices camp fight a credible opponent .theyve fought no one yet mate .to me theyre scared stiff of even giving him half a test .they cant keep wheeling these pensioners out for him and expect people to take him seriously

brookie just a question for you and NOT an internet war,

Is your cousin gonna fight him?

Yes or no?

If not whos he lining up for hes next fight?

This is JUST a question brookie :thumbs:

Cheers

dont you think gnash that its now time that prices camp fight a credible opponent .theyve fought no one yet mate .to me theyre scared stiff of even giving him half a test .they cant keep wheeling these pensioners out for him and expect people to take him seriously

From a career point of view i can see why they want to bring him along very slowly,but then if thats what they want to do stop talking of fighting Fury who is way ahead of anyone he has fought so far...............you cant have it both ways you cant talk of fighting a world rated fighter in Fury but then resort back to fighting no hopers if that fight cant be made.................................also,ive always said its a dangerous game padding out an unbeaten record when your a big puncher it encourages over-confidence and doesnt prepare you for the opponent you cant get out of there its happened so many times before...........Benn/Watson as a perfect example.

Edited by gnasher16

Price camp want it gnash. Furys dont So on the back burner might not happen. Its going ton be a good year for home nation boxers though a lot of. Potential good bouts in the making

Trouble is if they want the Fury fight why dont they want any other top opponent ?.........Lets face it Fury being 4th or 5th rated whatever he is.............Skelton/Harrison/Sexton i would doubt any of them are in the top 60 !!........Trouble is these days fighters are terrified of losing a fight.......what ever happened to title eliminators ?? whats stopping Fury/Chugaev/Price/Adamek/Ortiz or any combination you like fighting one another in an elimination bout for the title....................they are all frightened of losing to each other thats why so they strategically with minimum risk wait around for a title shot........so you lose a fight big deal come back stronger next time.........its horrible to see especially in the heavyweight division.

• Like 1

Price camp want it gnash. Furys dont So on the back burner might not happen. Its going ton be a good year for home nation boxers though a lot of. Potential good bouts in the making

Trouble is if they want the Fury fight why dont they want any other top opponent ?.........Lets face it Fury being 4th or 5th rated whatever he is.............Skelton/Harrison/Sexton i would doubt any of them are in the top 60 !!........Trouble is these days fighters are terrified of losing a fight.......what ever happened to title eliminators ?? whats stopping Fury/Chugaev/Price/Adamek/Ortiz or any combination you like fighting one another in an elimination bout for the title....................they are all frightened of losing to each other thats why so they strategically with minimum risk wait around for a title shot........so you lose a fight big deal come back stronger next time.........its horrible to see especially in the heavyweight division.

they should do another world super six like the middle weights done then no one can avoid each other :thumbs:

You can do all the tournaments you want you'll end up with a #1wbc a #1wba a #1ibf/Iba ect ect the fact is there's no overall ruling body there's just too many belts too many champs. in an ideal world if there's two top champions who have beat at least five #1 contenders they should be forced to fight or relinquish the belt but for that to happen there needs to be a official ranking for the belts and like I said an overall ruling body

There doesnt need to be a tournament or any strict policy................just a straightforward title eliminator between 2 top ranked fighters is good enough..............these days fighters are trying to inch their way to a shot without really fighting and beating anyone of any worth,these manufactured unbeaten records will be their undoing in the long run.